Author Topic: Arkanoid Returns US F3, Expendable, MISC  (Read 345 times)

quoth09

Arkanoid Returns US F3, Expendable, MISC
« on: February 14, 2009, 06:52:34 PM »
If you have a problem with my prices- Make an offer.

All the trade details and jazz below my sold items, to let people see the items for sale faster.

Arkanoid Returns US F3 cart + US F3 Motherboard. Includes original box for the cart, styrofoam holders and the anti-static bag - $150 shipped.

F3 boxes are not easy to get, most operators/distributors tossed them. Out of all the F3 carts I have ever purchased, this is the ONLY one I have ever gotten a box for, or seen for that matter. Not to mention the US version of this game is not exactly common. Box has minor to moderate wear, as shown in the photo.

Expendable JP Dreamcast - Complete, disc has some very minor scratches - $15 shipped

Shinobi Legions - US Saturn back cover - near mint, has one super small crease from the (white) backside - Free with purchase of anything else.

Don't really wanna ship this by itself; cost would be $1 + shipping + paypal fees = not really worth my time to sell.

35mm Film Negatives from various movie reels, basically strips of film that have 4-6 cels each on them. Looking to get rid of all of these; I purchased them a while back either in sets/lots or all at once. Lots of good films here, and to the right person that cares to do film cel reselling, it's a nice investment. I canceled my project that I previously was going to do with them is the reason I'm ditching them. For each movie, I have at least 5 strips, and most of them, 10 or more. Looking to get about 1-2$ per movie, so you end up with about 50 cels for each movie at that price, if not more; some I have several strips of, some I only have 5.
List is as follows:
Alien Resurrection, The Jackal, My Bloody Valentine, Australia, Hostage, Wanted, Live Free or Die Hard, 88 Minutes, Out of Sight, Gran Torino, For a Few Dollars More, Robocop 3, Valkyrie, Minority Report, End of Days, Babylon AD, The Last Samurai, The Sixth Day, Butterfly Effect, The Hills Have Eyes, Mercury Rising, Memoirs of a Geisha, Krull, Event Horizon, Solaris, A Scanner Darkly, Harsh Times, Unleashed, Lemony Snicket, King Arthur, War of the Worlds, The Devil's Advocate, Bronco Billy, Tomb Raider, Terminator Salvation, Inside Man, Oceans 11, Tomb Raider 2, Million Dollar Baby, Changeling, Oceans 12, Oceans 13, Almighty Heart, Leatherheads, Mission Impossible 3, Closer, Magnolia, Duplicity, Lesbian Vampire Killers, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (B&W), Star Wars: Clone Wars (animated), Space Cowboys, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Righteous Kill, International, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Resident Evil: Extinction, The Guardian, City Hall, Merchant of Venice, Bone Collector, Wolverine, Deception, K-Pax, What Happens in Vegas, Kate & Leopold, Three Kings

SOLD / TRADED:
PGM Demon Front cart (Korean 1.05)
Mortal Kombat 4 (Revision3) (US)
MVS Metal Slug 4 (TRADED)
Sexy Parodius (Japan)  - $150
Shogun Warriors (US) - $40
Taito G-Net XII Stag card (TRADED)
MVS Puzzle De Pon - JP label - $30
ST-V Cotton Boomerang carts (bootlegs) - $50 (Both sold/traded)
Demon Front (Korean PCB 1.1) (TRADED)
Taito G-Net Motherboard v2 - $85 shipped (TRADED)
ST-V Shienryu cart - $85 shipped (TRADED)
Taito F3 motherboard + Bubble Symphony (Asia region) - $100 shipped
Wireless Playstation 2 controller - 3rd party official licensed Katana, Excellent condition, with receiver - will work on PS1 as well.
Sega Genesis - Devilish - Complete, good condition
Sega Genesis - Shinobi 3 - Complete, Mint
ST-V Sea Bass Fishing - with color photocopies of all artwork and manual
Sega 32x (head unit only) - $10 (SOLD)
Neo Geo MVS Ninja Commando - Complete US kit, matching serials - $65 shipped (SOLD)
Soul Calibur (US) - $60 shipped
Battle Arena Toshinden 2 (US)  - $55 shipped
Fighter's History - new marquee and bezel (US) - $20
AFEGA (Guardian Storm) (Korean)
Gekirindan Taito F3 Japan Cartridge - $100
Atomiswave - King of Fighters NeoWave - $30
Gokujyo Parodius PCB (Japanese version) - $150
Project Justice (aka Rival Schools 2) US Naomi Cart
Gals Panic S Extra Edition - Cart and Kaneko Supernova MB (Korea) - Game is entirely in English - TRADED
Shienryu ST-V cart with photocopied/laminated color sheet and photocopied 1 sheet manual - TRADED
Puzz Loop Kaneko SuperNova cart and motherboard (both Korean region) - SOLD via eBay
Microsoft MN-100 Wired 4 Port Ethernet Router (complete) - SOLD via eBay

N-Gage QD -- System is complete with everything originally included: packaging, all original paperwork, original charger, unused earbuds, battery, and CD + 4 games in their original cases, with manuals, mini carrying cases, etc.:Splinter Cell, Bomberman, Pandemomonium!, and Operation Shadow. Cases have some minor wear. I'm also including a 256MB MMC card, a DVD-R full of games, downloaded updates, programs, and numerous guides + other info; A lot of the stuff on the disc is no longer available on Nokia's site or elsewhere on the net. + my old SIM card.
$80 shipped SOLD.

-------------

Need references for previous deals, accounts I have feedback on, etc. feel free to contact me.

If you want anymore photos, have a question, or anything else feel free to ask.

I am mainly looking for cash on this stuff, but I will take trades. I will listen to offers, so let me know what you have price wise or for trade. My trade want list is below, but that is only a small portion of things I would be interested in. Don't like my prices? Send me an offer.

All trades, initiator sends first.
Not doing any holds longer than 1 day unless trading, or special arrangements are made.

------

My WANT list:
http://webpages.charter.net/quoth09/wantlist.txt
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 09:38:38 AM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

Re: FS: Arcade PCBs, Neo Geo MVS, Sega Genesis, misc.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 05:12:56 PM »
BUMP, stuff still for sale if anyone is interested. Thread updated and prices added.
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

Re: FS: Arcade PCBs, Neo Geo MVS, F3, ST-V, G-Net, Sega Genesis, misc.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:36:44 AM »
BUMP, prices lowered, items removed.

quoth09

Re: FS: Arcade PCBs, Dreamcast, Resident Evil 5 for 360 (NEW)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
Bump.

Added Resident Evil 5 for X-Box 360, and revamped the original post.

override

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 02:07:59 AM »
Question?

How do you play the boards that you show? I might be interested in Soul Caliber....Are these just the boards straight out of an Arcade Cabinet?
If so what brand arcade takes em? I dont know the arcade scene well sorry for my incompetence....Would you accept trade for Resident Evil? I have a descent size game collection: TG-16, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, 360, PC....Almost all my stuff is complete, good cond!

quoth09

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »
PM Sent to override

nodtveidt

Re: FS: Arcade PCBs, Dreamcast
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »
I might be interested in the Fighter's History. Let me know what shipping is to 00627, eh? :D

quoth09

Re: FS: Gokujyo Parodius, Gekirindan, KOF Neowave, Expendable
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 05:06:46 AM »
BUMP

Revised thread, added Gokujyo Parodius, Gekirindan, KOF Neowave

quoth09

Re: FS: N-Gage QD w/games, Microsoft Wired Router, Expendable, misc.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 11:32:50 PM »
BUMP

added N-Gage QD, Router, and other misc.

quoth09

BUMP

prices on N-Gage QD and router dropped slightly, added film list.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 06:45:23 AM by quoth09 »

quoth09

Re: Gals Panic S Extra, Wired Router, Expendable
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 02:58:04 AM »
BUMP

N-Gage Sold, Gals Panic on hold.

quoth09

BUMP

Thread revised, items added.