Author Topic: Wanted: Original White PC Engine  (Read 195 times)

CU_AMiGA

Wanted: Original White PC Engine
« on: June 15, 2010, 12:22:07 AM »
Hi

I am possibly after an original white PC Engine (preferrably with the RGB mod). As my current one seems to be out of action for the time being. I am UK based. Many thanks for your time.

Regards

pcenginesales

Re: Wanted: Original White PC Engine
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
Hi

I am possibly after an original white PC Engine (preferrably with the RGB mod). As my current one seems to be out of action for the time being. I am UK based. Many thanks for your time.

Regards

Hi,

We sell the RGB modded consoles in the UK (site is down at the mo though as somebody stole my credit card and I'm still waiting on a replacement.)

I sell on eBay, I think you bought some cables off us?

The units we supply are modded for a Megadrive SCART lead.

There's one on eBay at the moment though I assume you would want a discount as don't need the power supply? Let me know. And the old console can be tested too. If you want to send that to us for a diagnostic check, with the offending game (I read about your issue in the mods forum) we can test that game on the other white engine we have. The issue sounds intriguing and perhaps it is repairable.
www.retro-access.com - Modded consoles and SCART cables for retro consoles and computers. We ship worldwide.

CU_AMiGA

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 06:20:49 AM »
hi

yes that was me that bought the megadrive cables off you. :) yeah if you could have a crack at repairing my pc engine that ll be great but if you cant reapir it i ll buy a modded one off you. just pm me your address and i ll send the system off to you. many thanks for your reply! :)

regards

CU_AMiGA

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 02:35:10 AM »
hi

pc engine now repaired thanks to pcenginesales ! :D

regards