Author Topic: WTB: Duo-R  (Read 272 times)

ApolloBoy

WTB: Duo-R
« on: August 31, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
I'm looking for a Duo-R system, preferably RGB-modded, to replace my TG-CD setup. I need with at least one controller and all the hookups, and maybe a few games depending on what they are. I'm also looking for these PC Engine games to replace my US copies:

Alien Crush
Bloody Wolf
Gunhed
Makyou Densetsu
Ninja Spirit
PC Genjin
PC Genjin 2
Sidearms
Space Harrier
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:33:07 PM by ApolloBoy »
Quote from: Arkhan
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

TheOldMan

Re: WTB: Duo-R
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:47 AM »
Does that mean the tg-16 cd will be up for grabs ?

ApolloBoy

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 08:38:19 AM »
Does that mean the tg-16 cd will be up for grabs ?
It is, but I'm only selling it locally because of how huge the box is.
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

Kobiekun

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »
I ordered an RGB modded PC Engine DUO-R from doujindance on eBay and was very pleased with what I got.

ApolloBoy

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:21:13 PM »
I ordered an RGB modded PC Engine DUO-R from doujindance on eBay and was very pleased with what I got.
Yeah, I saw that and it looks a bit out of my price range at the moment. I haven't sold my TG-CD setup yet, so I'll see how much I get for it and then figure out things from there.

ApolloBoy

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 08:25:49 AM »
Still looking.