Author Topic: FS: RGB modded PCE Duo-RX w/ lots of stuff $525 shipped  (Read 302 times)

beigemore

FS: RGB modded PCE Duo-RX w/ lots of stuff $525 shipped
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »
I think I'm going to get rid of most my video games, and I'm going to start with my PC-Engine collection.  I'm only looking to sell this as a lot at the moment.  Looking for $525 shipped or best offer.  US only, please.  Not interested in trades unless you've got a Salamander 2, UMK3, or Ghouls 'n Ghosts JAMMA board with some cash.  Paypal gift unless you want to add 4%.  Tons of pictures below.

RGB modded PC-Engine Duo-RX with new laser
Duo-RX six button controller
2x PC-Engine controllers (one blue, one orange, both used but work great)
Regular AV cable
Power adapter (better than original)
Custom SCART cable
RGB-to-YUV converter with power adapter
SCART audio break out adapter
Multitap 100% complete in box
2x controller extension cables (beige)

System Card 1.0 (with sleeve)
Arcade Card Duo

All games are the Japanese versions, no US/TG16 games.

Hu games:
Altered Beast (Jūōki)
Dragon's Curse (Adventure Island)
Dragon Spirit (front of jewel case is cracked, spine label worn)
Final Solder
Galaga '88 (front of jewel case has small crack)
Gradius
Mr. Heli (Mr. HELI no Daibōken)
New Adventure Island (Takahashi Meijin)
Salamander (Life Force)
Space Harrier
Splatterhouse
Street Fighter II' Champion Edition
Super Dodgeball (Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball Bu)
Super Star Soldier

CD/Super CD/Arcade:
Monster Lair (CD)
Dynastic Hero (Super CD)
Art of Fighting (Ryuuko no Ken, Arcade CD)
Fatal Fury 2 (Garō Densetsu 2 Aratanaru Tatakai, Arcade CD)

Will throw in a lot of burned CD games, as well.  Unit works great and load times in games are very quick.  When using the SCART cable, you can sometimes move the cable and it'll act up a little bit, but I opened the unit up and the solder joints are all very good, so probably just the cable being picky.  Not really an issue at all, but don't want any questions coming up regarding this.  Standard AV and RGB both work very well.  With that said, all RGB modified PC-Engines produce very faintly visible vertical lines when playing through RGB.  There's nothing anyone can do about it from what I've heard.  There is some yellowing around the power switch and the edges, but over all the unit looks very good.

All games are complete with manual, jewel case with label, and plastic sleeve.  Most games do not have the spine card/obi, a few have of them have the sponge inserts.  There is no case for the System Card 1.0 as it was never sold with one, but it does have a sleeve.  System Card 1.0's only purpose is to play the CD version of Altered Beast, as it will lock up using anything but the 1.0 card when you transform.  All games are in excellent shape unless otherwise noted above.

The two 2-button controllers are the black style controllers with orange and blue trim.  They're used with scratches on them, but both work very well and have no issues.  The multitap is pretty much new in box.  I only used it as an extension cord for the controllers until I got two real extension cords.

Youtube video of it in action:
Skip to 14m17s in this video to see the rgb cable thing.

PunkicCyborg

Re: FS: RGB modded PCE Duo-RX w/ lots of stuff $525 shipped
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 12:35:08 PM »
are you going to be selling your scart to jamma adaptor from Viletim??
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

beigemore

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »
I actually already sold that about a month ago. :(  I just never really used it enough to warrant it hanging around, especially after I got SSF2T.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »
bummer. the new ones are cool but I think I'm going to try my hand at making something that does the same thing. Good luck selling your stuff, you have some good games in there. You have an Astro city cab, right? you wouldn't happen to have any extra joystick mounting brackets?
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

beigemore

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »
The only extra sticks I have are some old HAPP ones that you probably wouldn't want, which wouldn't fit a candy cab anyway. :)  I do plan on keeping my arcade stuff for now, though.

Senshi

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 04:33:39 AM »
If you part it out I'd like New Adventure Island and Altered Beast

Edit: and the system card
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:24:45 PM by Senshi »
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

BlueBMW

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 04:51:58 AM »
If you want to sell that RGB to YUV converter separate...  =P~  :pray: I want! :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

beigemore

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
I'll keep you guys in mind if I do part it out.