Author Topic: 2x Pc Engine Suitcase sets! New caps, changed lasers, metal gears! One Complete!  (Read 153 times)

coolmod

Ok, adding to my Japan fund again! The gear changes and caps were done by Jetblue, so go to Jet if you want any of these done!

Complete with matching serials on the cdrom2, IFU, instruction manual and the box! New metal gears were added on (they are a little louder, but oh so much more everlasting!), killed a discman for the laser, new caps on the cdrom2, and whitened! Includes CDROM2, IFU, IFU Top, System Card 3.0, Instruction manual, original power supply, Styrofoam, and box! I can add a PC Engine or an Arcade Card Pro for an additional fee!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330681926839 <---chucked it on ebay since I have no idea what it's worth. Starting at $1.00

Next up we have a complete Pc Engine Suitcase set with the same treatment as the above, although the laser might need some adjusting! (It works, but needs adjusting). Includes PC Engine, IFU, IFU Top, CDROM2, System Card 3.0, 3rd party brand new power supply, and a white controller.

Lastly we have a bunch of MISC items:

1 IFU Complete with Top and 3rd party power supply, 1 CDROM2 (This needs a new laser, it does not work. But the caps and metal gears have been installed. I don't have time to search for new lasers anymore, so it's up to the next person), 1 White PC Engine, 1 3rd party IFU Power supply, 1 Official Core II Power supply, 1 White controller (down doesn't work, can prob be an easy fix), 1 Arcade Pro Duo, and 1 BomberMan Hu-card

Give me your offers people, remember it's going to a good cause!
Give me your offers people, remember it's going to a good cause!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:07:50 AM by coolmod »

It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;

輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!