Author Topic: Interest Check: RGB modded Duo-R for original Duo?  (Read 251 times)

ApolloBoy

Interest Check: RGB modded Duo-R for original Duo?
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:55:47 AM »
Would anyone be willing to trade a working original PCE Duo or region modded TurboDuo for my RGB-modded Duo-R? The Duo-R is in great shape and uses the Retro Accessories PCE SCART cable, which has the amp built into the cable. I know my Duo-R would be the more valuable console of the two so maybe a few loose HuCards would be nice as well?
Quote from: Arkhan
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

Duo_R

Re: Interest Check: RGB modded Duo-R for original Duo?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
I have a PCE Duo that has a fresh set of caps swapped in, drop me a PM.

Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

ApolloBoy

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:48:37 AM »
Bump.
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

incrediblehark

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 12:59:22 AM »
whats the condition of the duo? does it have the original box/etc or just loose system? Any reason why you want the original duo instead of a duo-r?

ApolloBoy

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
whats the condition of the duo? does it have the original box/etc or just loose system? Any reason why you want the original duo instead of a duo-r?
It's loose and in good condition except for some minor scuffs on the left-hand side. I've been kinda looking at a PCE Duo again since I always liked the look of the original Duo better and it's a tad bit smaller than the Duo-R.