Author Topic: WOW!!! Last Alert voice-acting  (Read 473 times)

NightWolve

Re: WOW!!! Last Alert voice-acting
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
Yeah, great video, it was fun, worthy of a facebook share even, but too too short! So much more potential given the loads of material he could've worked with/included from LA... :( Anyway, good find! This guy is the coolest Gaming Grandpa ever!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:24:59 AM by NightWolve »

RegalSin

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 01:38:37 AM »
why can't the host be less Puck, and more Connerish. Last Alert, I played that game, and with Rambo not being real and all :cry:, and the localizer/translator of Metal Gear being an Omega Bitch [-(, I would prefer the Red Alert. The script did sound cool but too much 1960's batmanish.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:42:26 AM by RegalSin »

Keranu

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »
RegalSin, you're some sort of genius!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

NightWolve

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »
@Tatsujin: It looks like the youtube account for gameological was created on Jul 11, 2011 and remained inactive for almost a year till Apr 8, 2012, when the owner posted the video you linked to us here. How did you find out about this video and do you know if this was the first of what will be an attempt at a series based on this type of shtick ?? There doesn't appear to be a website for this 'gameological' group - I did post the question to the comment section of gameological's account because you can't message him, so we'll see if whoever eventually responds or not...