Author Topic: Possible Showing Of Turbografx gamings At A Big Local Event  (Read 159 times)

turbokon

A former employee of the company I work for owns a mobile gaming business.  It's basically a trailor supped up with monitors, seats and current generation gaming systems setup.  He is providing his service for our upcoming corporate challange for the recently added Classic Pac-man challange.  He is also hosting at our annual river festival in June.  I have sent him this email to try to get him to show the turbografx 16 so that the general public can play with what is the greatest systems ever.  I'm still waiting for his response.  Tell me what your guys thoughts are about this.

email:
Jason, I am a current Learjet employee and got your name from Brandon xxxxxx.  I saw the corporate email the other day saying that you will be providing the classic PAC-man to be added to the corporate challenge and heard that you are hosting at the river festival event. I am a big fan of retro gaming and especially in a little Nec system known as the turbografx 16. It came out in the states in 1989 but pretty much went unnoticed by the general public because of Nintendo and Sega. I was wondering if you could include this in your kiosk to show what people have missed while growing up and introduce it to the current generation of what is the greatness of turbografx gaming. I have several variations of this system and wouldn't mind lending a couple to you to setup in your mobileden. It would mean so much to me to have you show this to the general public. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your time!!
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

420GOAT

Re: Possible Showing Of Turbografx gamings At A Big Local Event
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 04:57:15 PM »
very cool, but i sense the prices going up already!! but still cool.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.