Author Topic: *SOLD* FS/T: Non-working TGCD with TG16  (Read 249 times)

khog143

*SOLD* FS/T: Non-working TGCD with TG16
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:46:28 PM »
Ok, since I got my modded Duo-R today, I am selling of my old CD system, which I was hanging onto even though it doesn't work  :roll:  It worked when I first got it, but stopped working shortly thereafter.  I don't know what the market is for this, but I am very willing to work out a trade, even if it is just for a game or two.  I don't have a very deep collection, so even a few common titles would be fine by me.  My old lady wants some of the surplus goods outta the house, so is there any interest in this? I will ship with a TG16 system that works fine on its own, The TGCD base with its AC adapter, AV Cables, and the CD unit itself.  Lemme know what you guys think is fair market value for an item like this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the system comes with a case, the hard plastic black one, although both the clips on it are broken.  I plan on posting pics tomorrow
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:54:25 PM by khog143 »

tpivette

Re: FS/T: Non-working TGCD with TG16
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 11:38:16 PM »
PM sent
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Duo_R

Re: *PENDING* FS/T: Non-working TGCD with TG16
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:10 AM »
If it falls through interested in the CD system
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sparky

Re: *PENDING* FS/T: Non-working TGCD with TG16
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:20:49 AM »
that is awesome even if the CDROM does not work as it is quite fixable with guys like chop on here with very little cost.

I hope the people that are pming you are treating you fair since you dont know the value, so let me chime in as the assembly is worth at least $80 at the very least and some would say more with all the bits you have with it, but it is up to you and very kind of you to offer it up for a few games but you deserve some decent games for that setup.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:30:00 AM by Sparky »