Author Topic: WTB: HuCARD and CD games  (Read 208 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
WTB: HuCARD and CD games
« on: May 23, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »
Decided I would like to try my best to have a complete US collection.  Some games, I will just have to suck it up and deal with the PC Engine release due to price...enter Magical Chase here...  Anyway,  I will create a list below, and may edit it from time to time to reflect what I have or forgot to add, cuz my brain is old and tired. :-"

So I decided, hell with actually making a list..  I just used my uncollected list from PCE Daisakusen!!  :clap: :mrgreen:  Not sure if you have to be signed in/up there to view it or not.  Either way, if you do not have an account there...thou must get one now.  Awesome site to keep track of your games for the turbo/pcengine.  I believe I have my settings so that anyone can view my stuff. I dunno..  Anyway, here is my want list.  Of course, it lists EVERYTHING that I do not own, but due to crazy prices does NOT reflect everything I will buy.   :lol:

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/41/447/show-wishlist.htm

Not looking to buy these all at once.  Damn my collection SUCKS now that I actually look at what I am missing.   ](*,)  

PM the Bernie if you have any of these you want to part with.  I am looking for games with manual and jewel case, I don't care about boxes.  Of course the ones that did not have a jewel case, I just need the manual and game.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:09:50 AM by Bernie »

PunkicCyborg

Re: WTB: HuCARD and CD games
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:53:33 PM »
if you want to link to your collection you have to log out then find your user name and link to it. Otherwise whoever clicks on it it takes them to their own collection.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

roflmao

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:14:20 AM »
if you want to link to your collection you have to log out then find your user name and link to it. Otherwise whoever clicks on it it takes them to their own collection.

Lol.  I was looking at that list and thinking, "Wow, Bernie's missing all the same games *I'm* missing!"  Dur.  ](*,)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:03:20 AM »
ugh...  let me get on that.  lol

Link fixed.  Thanks ela!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:10:23 AM by Bernie »