Author Topic: Nintendo Zapper  (Read 538 times)

DragonmasterDan

Re: Nintendo Zapper
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 04:08:05 AM »

lol, as he ever had really worked.

You underestimate the amount of fun I've had watching friends of mine attempt to control R.O.B. the best part is when he knocks over his Gyromite and Stack Up pieces as he slowly and methodically does one action at a time.

In all fairness, I kind of like R.O.B. as a novelty. I'd love to see a homebrew game that utilizes him in some way since there's only two games that support it.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Re: Nintendo Zapper
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »

lol, as he ever had really worked.

You underestimate the amount of fun I've had watching friends of mine attempt to control R.O.B. the best part is when he knocks over his Gyromite and Stack Up pieces as he slowly and methodically does one action at a time.

In all fairness, I kind of like R.O.B. as a novelty. I'd love to see a homebrew game that utilizes him in some way since there's only two games that support it.

Seriously! A simple, addictive homebrew game for R.O.B. would be neat. Of course, there are probably only a handful of folks who (1) own a functioning R.O.B. and (2) want to play a game with it.

That said, I'd get one of the damn things to play an NES port of SPIN PAIR that was ported (simplified) to support R.O.B.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:19:55 PM by esteban »
  |    |