Author Topic: So the best women in the world are East Asian?  (Read 288 times)

RegalSin

So the best women in the world are East Asian?
« on: July 07, 2012, 07:06:21 AM »
So I was walking outside, and was comming from the grocery. This almost elderly ( 40-60ish ) woman came out of nowhere, and decided to help me with my bags. She immeditly took my bags out of my hands, and put them in a fashion to make me hold them easier. She even fitted many of the groceries in the little cart I wash pushing.
She even tied it in little bows as well.

I haven't felt so mothered since I was a kid, I thought she was going to hold out hand afterwards, or sneak away with my food, but instead she just walked off, saying
"zemiya". That was most strangest caring stranger, relations I had since, my co-worker ( waitress ) at a resteraunt offered me a rid home. I mean seriously wow. I know that in Asian culture men are prefered over women, but I haven't felt like that since I was five years old and my mother would lift me up.

TheClash603

Re: So the best women in the world are East Asian?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:13:07 AM »
If only she knew how you really are...

SignOfZeta

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:40:11 AM »
If only she knew how you really are...

I think they do. It was clearly National Be Nice to Crazy People day and these people were just participating like everyone else.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:21:54 AM »
Later she went home thinking "what a nice sweet young man. I wonder how it would be if I had invited him to this orgy were about to have. To think, what if not only did I have two in the mouth, but also one in the ear? He was like the son I never had, in bed, with my other two sons".

nodtveidt

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 11:46:21 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roflmao

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 12:15:37 PM »
This forum never fails to bring teh lulz.

RegalSin

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 12:16:45 PM »
That is not funny at all. Chinese women seem to be really nice, women, who are caring and supportive, while others are just taken advantage of. I haven't had that since I gotten that for in a long while, but the way she handled everything, was so undeserving. I could have walked home with over hundred pounds of groceries but seriously, OMGsh, the last time I ever had somebody in my adult life been nice to me, was a disabled student, who had oxygen problems with his head. He pulled up a seat right next to him for me to sit.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »
That is not funny at all. Chinese women seem to be really nice, women, who are caring and supportive, while others are just taken advantage of. I haven't had that since I gotten that for in a long while, but the way she handled everything, was so undeserving. I could have walked home with over hundred pounds of groceries but seriously, OMGsh, the last time I ever had somebody in my adult life been nice to me, was a disabled student, who had oxygen problems with his head. He pulled up a seat right next to him for me to sit.

CPTRAVE

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 02:41:04 PM »
So are you going to help someone out if they need it? It would be nice if people were more helpful :P