Author Topic: Any interest in trading Comics for Hu Cards?  (Read 850 times)

T2KFreeker

Re: Any interest in trading Comics for Hu Cards?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 03:53:48 AM »
I have X-O Manowar #5 and Solar Man Of The Atom #10 (1st Print) and that's it for Valiant.  Both were read once and then slide into a proper bag with a proper backing.  I can guarantee they are both near mint to mint.  Want me to VGA grade them for you? :wink:

The Conan Saga's I am willing to trade along with the SSoC except for maybe the two issues I mentioned, but I'm sure my arm could be easily twisted.  Hell everything is up for trade.

No, please no grading and slabbing. I actually like to read my comics. Like I said, what all are you looking for? I am interested.
END OF LINE.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 07:15:09 AM »
Reading through this thread brings back a lot of memories, I still have a lot of those issues. Amazing Spider-Man 298-300 (the Venom cameos and first full appearence). Uncanny X-men #266, all those variations of X-men #1. New Mutants #87 and #98. Ahh memories.
--DragonmasterDan

FiftyQuid

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
No, please no grading and slabbing. I actually like to read my comics. Like I said, what all are you looking for? I am interested.
Well I'm really looking to trade for hu cards right now, but my list of 'wants' is getting pretty expensive.  Here's what I'm missing;

Manuals
Samurai Ghost
Cadash
Chase H.Q.
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Soldier Blade

Games ~ w/manual please!
Bomberman
Darkwing Duck
Dead Moon
Dragon's Curse
Legend of Hero Tonma 
Magical Chase
Moto Roader
Neutopia II
Somer Assault
Super System Card 3.0 
Tiger Road
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »
Well I'm really looking to trade for hu cards right now, but my list of 'wants' is getting pretty expensive.  Here's what I'm missing;

Manuals
Samurai Ghost
Cadash
Chase H.Q.
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Soldier Blade

Games ~ w/manual please!
Bomberman
Darkwing Duck
Dead Moon
Dragon's Curse
Legend of Hero Tonma 
Magical Chase
Moto Roader
Neutopia II
Somer Assault
Super System Card 3.0 
Tiger Road

Uhm, the only thing I have on that list is Tiger Road. It's complete, minus the outer box. I have a complete Bomberman '93?
END OF LINE.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
Uhm, the only thing I have on that list is Tiger Road. It's complete, minus the outer box. I have a complete Bomberman '93?
Tiger Road is good enough.  Shoot me a PM.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.