Author Topic: TG 16 Edge Lit Signs for sale/trade  (Read 859 times)

Arjak

Re: TG 16 Edge Lit Signs for sale/trade
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »
This just keeps getting better and better! I'm glad you guys don't hate ME enough to dig up MY dirty little secrets!
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

RegalSin

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:26 AM »
....yeaaahh

I haven't' been looking at this stuff, because I have too busy playing around with Linda. I think yeh folks are getting a wee bit, carried away.
Yeh know, different strokes for different folks. Anyways, I will be at life the ladies house, ......

Okay seriously, these things are awesome, and while a person could probably do this on their own spare time, that is still awesome.

riiiigggggghhtttt.....

FiftyQuid

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 06:02:48 AM »
There's no denying they are awesome.  The quality of Xray's work is not in question.  It's the subject matter of some of his work that is turning people off.  The fact that the TG signage was made on the same machine as a retired Nazi logo by someone that has a questionable loyalties and beliefs is just... bad.  Every time I looked at the sign hanging in my gameroom I would only be able to associate it with all this bullshit.  I wouldn't be able to tolerate that, and if I had placed an order I would have had to take it down and throw it out.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.