Author Topic: How much would YOU Pay?  (Read 1307 times)

KingDrool

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 02:52:40 AM »
I would pay up to $50-60.  Simpler games like Implode, etc., I would expect to pay $20 for.  But for a game like Mysterious Song or N3, I would happily pay $50 for, simply to support the creation of future titles.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

FM-77

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 05:38:17 AM »
Don't worry, you won't see any simple titles from us*. The games we're working on now will be of very high quality. I assure you.

*There might be plans for fairly simple games, but I don't want to make such games.  :wink:

Black Tiger

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
Don't recall that tech demo.

Scroll down to Eaggys Little Demo-

http://www.zeograd.com/creation_download.php?lang=en&page=3
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
Thanks, I'll check that out in a bit. I love checking on PCE demo ROMs.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 06:23:05 AM »

Have you seen Chris Covell's PCE demos(like Axelay on Supergrafx)?

Man, I wish he'd get involved in developing new PCE/SGX software.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

NightWolve

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 02:12:59 PM »
I could possibly be persuaded to pay 15-20, but quite honestly, I'm not that hardcore of a fan for this system so I doubt even that. It'd have to be a really purty eff'ing impressive game... Enough to pull me away from the list of PSX/PS2 games I still have left to play.

Quote from: "Black_Tiger"

Well, he did make a drive-by comment in response to something I said on the ME forums regarding that subject actually, for what it's worth.

http://www.magicenginefx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1055&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

Quote from: "ccovell"
I am working on a game. Just wait and see.

There you go. Good enough for ya? Heh. As you can see, though, he gave a, "no hints, no previews, no forecasts" type of response.  =\ I don't have much use for those. Also, I noticed he seemed rather indifferent to any praise or most questions raised directly to him. Anyhow, me thinks that's the last time I throw out any props to him.

Keranu

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 04:06:49 PM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"

Have you seen Chris Covell's PCE demos(like Axelay on Supergrafx)?

Of course, that demo was super impressive. All of Chris Covell's demos are amazing.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
If you guys get your game done,and it has pretty good quality,not just ok quality and the packaging is great,good paper stick,artwork,and all,and the disc is a really pressed disc,Id pay $40-60. I wouldnt expect the title to be perfect,as it would be your first,but it would be a glimpse of how your stuff will be in the future to come.

Keranu

How much would YOU Pay?
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »
I think the first three titles we have in the making so far should definitely show people our talent and I am amazed as to how perfectly each of our work goes together. I can safely say are our work is definitely as good or better than games from back in the day. I'm really impressed with our work, and I don't mean to brag.