Author Topic: Wanted: PC Engine Duo - preferably RGB modded - FOUND  (Read 700 times)

DejahThoris

Re: Wanted: PC Engine Duo - preferably RGB modded
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 04:45:38 AM »
I never said that shipping charges were an issue at your end, so i think you imagined that one. On the contrary i said shipping charges shouldnt be thought of since they differe depending on your location. Personally im ok paying those to get one of his machines, when i can afford it.

I just didn't see any other reason why it would have entered the conversation unless you'd thought I was opposed to it.  Internet communication is a funny thing sometimes.  In any case, I agree with you on the shipping issue.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »
I bought an R from DoujinDance about 18 months ago, and I love it.  I make full use of the region mod and RGB mod.  The system looks and runs like new.  The system was supposed to come with 2 2-button pads, but I asked him to replace one of the controllers with a 6-button, and told him that I would just pay him some extra cash for the upgrade.  He never got back to me, but the package showed up with 1 2-button controller, and 1 Duo-RX 6-button controller, no extra charge.  International shipping sucks, but I definitely plan on buying more consoles from him.  

Chris

grimm

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 09:36:23 AM »
I never said that shipping charges were an issue at your end, so i think you imagined that one. On the contrary i said shipping charges shouldnt be thought of since they differe depending on your location. Personally im ok paying those to get one of his machines, when i can afford it.

I just didn't see any other reason why it would have entered the conversation unless you'd thought I was opposed to it.  Internet communication is a funny thing sometimes.  In any case, I agree with you on the shipping issue.

I brought it up because frank included shipping costs in his argument.

DejahThoris

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:52 PM »
Somehow I missed the connection, haha.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »
It was all my fault! :)

grimm

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 07:53:54 PM »

I dont understand why you duplicated this?

DejahThoris

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 02:39:46 AM »

I dont understand why you duplicated this?

If you look inside the quotes I managed to type my message in the wrong spot.

grimm

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »
Oh, right.

Frank_fjs

Re: Wanted: PC Engine Duo - preferably RGB modded - FOUND
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
So how goes your RGB Duo hunt DejahThoris?

DejahThoris

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
So how goes your RGB Duo hunt DejahThoris?

It went pretty well.  Keith Courage sold me a boxed  region-modded Duo-RX (I'll be selling forward the box as I'm not a boxed console collector).  It's now on its way to thesteve for RGB modding!

Frank_fjs

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 02:23:05 PM »
Great news! I finally picked up one myself, a loose Duo-R, should land on my doorstep mid next week. Good times. :)

DejahThoris

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »
Great news! I finally picked up one myself, a loose Duo-R, should land on my doorstep mid next week. Good times. :)
Congrats on the new console!