Author Topic: Price check on a boxed Turbo Express with boxed car adapter?  (Read 294 times)

DejahThoris

Price check on a boxed Turbo Express with boxed car adapter?
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
Have an opportunity to get one alongside a bunch of TG16 games and a TG16 console in a big lot.  Just wondering if I'd be getting a deal.

Flare65

Re: Price check on a boxed Turbo Express with boxed car adapter?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 02:29:27 PM »
I remember seeing a boxes Express with boxed car adaper in mint shape on ebay. I think they both went for over 250...

DejahThoris

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »
I remember seeing a boxes Express with boxed car adaper in mint shape on ebay. I think they both went for over 250...

HOLY COW! 

FiftyQuid

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 02:31:57 PM »
Have an opportunity to get one alongside a bunch of TG16 games and a TG16 console in a big lot.  Just wondering if I'd be getting a deal.
I've been looking at buying a loose TE for a while now.  Had one a while ago that I let slip from my grasp for $80.  Still pissed about that...  ](*,) From what I've seen you should be able to get one between $75 and $100.  If you want the box then the sky is the limit.  The basic TG-16 console sells for $40-$50 loose with all the original parts.  $35 if some parts have been substituted.  So on average, depending on the condition, $120 is a solid base for a TE and TG.  Of course this is all my opinion and I could be full of shit.  8-[
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

DejahThoris

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 02:38:27 PM »
I've been looking at buying a loose TE for a while now.  Had one a while ago that I let slip from my grasp for $80.  Still pissed about that...  ](*,) From what I've seen you should be able to get one between $75 and $100.  If you want the box then the sky is the limit.  The basic TG-16 console sells for $40-$50 loose with all the original parts.  $35 if some parts have been substituted.  So on average, depending on the condition, $120 is a solid base for a TE and TG.  Of course this is all my opinion and I could be full of shit.  8-[

Honestly, I don't want the TE at all (though it is boxed and gorgeous looking), or the TG-16 he's got for sale in the same lot.  I do want a handful of the games though, and I'd like to resell the rest of the lot to fund my PCE Duo. 

FiftyQuid

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 03:46:33 PM »
Well if you do get it, I'd be willing to buy the TE from you, as long as you don't gouge me. :wink:

DejahThoris

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
Well if you do get it, I'd be willing to buy the TE from you, as long as you don't gouge me. :wink:

I'll certainly put you at the front of the line.  I don't intend to gouge, but I do intend to profit a bit, if only for the sake of the Duo!  I should know better tomorrow.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 04:12:14 AM »

I'll certainly put you at the front of the line.  I don't intend to gouge, but I do intend to profit a bit, if only for the sake of the Duo!  I should know better tomorrow.
Keep me in mind.  Depending on the condition of the box and packaging I'd be willing to up my offer.

canada

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »
Fair price would be 200 for box Te and adapter and its box.