Author Topic: kakutolives unexpected PCE sell off. PC engine duo-r down to 150!! please read  (Read 1245 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
I dont feel you owe these folks an apology at all.  Life gets in the way of us all.  If they are that impatient carry themselves to eBay and pay a premium.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
I sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.

I also contacted her weeks ago about a couple of items, heard back a total, replied back agreeing and asked for a Paypal Addy, and have heard NOTHING since, even after a couple more PMs.  In all honesty, it really doesnt make me feel confident about sending him/her any money.  I mean seriously, Im trying to GIVE this person MONEY and cant get a response (and they've logged in several times since).  #-o  I can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X

I got my 3 items safe and sound with no issues, and one of the games was what, 90$?

Quit being impatient.  The person is moving.  If I were moving, the last thing I'd worry about is checking my PMs on a forum, especially since yknow, moving = stuff isn't hooked up, so no internet.

:)
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

CPTRAVE

Kakutolives is a trust worthy seller I bought something from him and received it days later.  :D

jperryss

I received my game today. Thanks, mister O'lives!

blueraven

You don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?

I cant remember now.. i think it was around $25 but who knows.

Jesus I paid full price for that too.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Everblue

I am interested in the Duo-R - how much would it cost to ship to Malta, Europe? Any photos? Thanks!

8bitForLife

maybe im reading wrong but you have 35 of the sapphires available or the one you have is 35 bucks?
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

esadajr

Detana Twinbee and Duo Card Sold!!!
Gaming since 1985

kakutolives

updated it to note that :)
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

OtokonoZenyou

Got in Sapphire Friday, super fast shipping and no problems, love it. Great seller, thanks again man!

gbapalyer

what is that rockman game for turbo cd???
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

meka

^Rockman is a fan conversion from the Famicom game. PC Engine 25th anniversary limited print run.

saturndual32

PM about the Duo sent. Maybe a couple extra pics will seal the deal for me.