Author Topic: WTB: Anyone have a Samurai Ghost for sale or trade?!  (Read 320 times)

wolfsaq2

WTB: Anyone have a Samurai Ghost for sale or trade?!
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:16:11 PM »
   Hello PCengineFXers,
I need two games to complete the US set. I am currently looking for Samurai Ghost hu card and manual. I do not collect boxes. If you have one for sale or trade please let me know. Thanks so much,
    Wolf
"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter" (African Proverb)

BigusSchmuck

Re: WTB: Anyone have a Samurai Ghost for sale or trade?!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
I have the loose pce samurai ghost I'm willing to trade if you are interested shoot me a pm.

vestcoat

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »
I doubt he'll want it. Wolfsack is one of those CIB, U.S.-version-only collectors to whom money is no object that only ever posts in the sales section. He drops in once a month cross-posting and bumping the same old WTB's on here and a bunch of other forums trying to complete his Precious.

DarkKobold

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
I doubt he'll want it. Wolfsack is one of those CIB, U.S.-version-only collectors to whom money is no object that only ever posts in the sales section. He drops in once a month cross-posting and bumping the same old WTB's on here and a bunch of other forums trying to complete his Precious.

He's also a nice guy. He gave me a good deal on a game I needed for my collection.

God, you are a dick.
Hey, you.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »

He's also a nice guy. He gave me a good deal on a game I needed for my collection.

God, you are a dick.

Ouch....  :(

turboswimbz

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 01:58:09 AM »

God, you are a dick.
Dark that is a good point, That was a shitty comment, however consider this:

yeah but he is quite entertaining and pretty funny sometimes. And I kinda love it.  A lot of vests post are to fight with the over zealous collector, mostly they are just for fun. I don't think he is being completly serious about things, just contrasting the fact that games are just games, and if you just want to play Samuri Ghost there is the easier PCE route, which is not what wolf is looking for, reading the first post will tell you that, so obviously vest is just putting it out there in hopes you'll come along and fight with him, and he can point out that if you really care about the games you won't buy into the hype of completing a collection at any cost.  He wants you to call him a dick, and fight with him. (and god i keep hoping people will, becuase it's entertaining to read) 

Also why call god a dick?  shouldn't you have called vest a Dick?  No reason to lose faith so easily, my friend.

Just joking man, Just saying don't take it all to seriously.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

vestcoat

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 04:15:05 AM »
I don't think he is being completly serious about things,
I joke around lot, but the last post was serious!

Wolf is polite and upbeat, but there's a word for the act of bumping, cross-posting on multiple forums, and never participating in discussion; it's called spam. If calling a spammer and spammer makes me a dick, then I'm guilty as charged (and I certainly do enjoy being a dick around here several times a week). I didn't insult his character and everything I said was true except he doesn't collect boxes. I rarely bark at regulars and if Wolf ever decides to talk Turbo, great. Until then, he's a spammer and collector scum to boot.

The problem with kobolds is that they only have one-half of a hit die, so they have to attack in groups or snipe from the shadows. Darky has been trailing me ever since my scuffle with the corrupt King of Games in the Cavern of the Necromancer. Thinking me wounded, he tried to stick his who-who-dilly in my bumper and steal my Disc of the Dynastic Hero, but I won initiative and hacked off his left arm with my claymore. I should have finished the job or at least removed his typing hand, but 7 experience points is hardly worth it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:21:10 AM by vestcoat »

FiftyQuid

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 06:44:16 AM »
Hey hey, don't knock the U.S. completionists.  I need these guys to purchase all my dups and any boxes I want rid of.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

turboswimbz

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »
I don't think he is being completly serious about things,
I joke around lot, but the last post was serious!

Wolf is polite and upbeat, but there's a word for the act of bumping, cross-posting on multiple forums, and never participating in discussion; it's called spam. If calling a spammer and spammer makes me a dick, then I'm guilty as charged (and I certainly do enjoy being a dick around here several times a week). I didn't insult his character and everything I said was true except he doesn't collect boxes. I rarely bark at regulars and if Wolf ever decides to talk Turbo, great. Until then, he's a spammer and collector scum to boot.

The problem with kobolds is that they only have one-half of a hit die, so they have to attack in groups or snipe from the shadows. Darky has been trailing me ever since my scuffle with the corrupt King of Games in the Cavern of the Necromancer. Thinking me wounded, he tried to stick his who-who-dilly in my bumper and steal my Disc of the Dynastic Hero, but I won initiative and hacked off his left arm with my claymore. I should have finished the job or at least removed his typing hand, but 7 experience points is hardly worth it.

LOL.  between you and esteban I could read these forums all day long.

poor choice of words on my part
Message overall = serious
The tone is meant to be mocking and any reply is welcomed, so that you may smite them.
And I can't disagree with the spam thing.  Just say no to spam.

my point should have been , who cares if you don't like wolf for being a collector, no point in calling god a dick over it

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

DarkKobold

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »

my point should have been , who cares if you don't like wolf for being a collector, no point in calling god a dick over it

Dude. Old Testament. God killed a bunch of babies. Total dick.

Also, the best way to deal with this "spam" topic is to continually bump it to the top, with dickish replies. That will show him!

Back in my day, we called it mini-modding.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Minimod

Hey, you.

turboswimbz

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »

Also, the best way to deal with this "spam" topic is to continually bump it to the top, with dickish replies. That will show him!

okay.  I still like dicks. 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 11:38:46 AM »

okay.  I still like dicks. 

You like dicks???   :shock: :shock: :shock:

wolfsaq2

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
  Hello PCengineFXers,
I am sorry that I posted a WTB/WTTF in the proper location. If I offended anyone (VEST) because I love Turbo Grafx 16 and I am trying to complete my childhood goal of owning and playing all of the US games, then I apologize once again.
   Wolf
"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter" (African Proverb)