Author Topic: THE VERY WORST GAME !!!  (Read 2056 times)

Black Tiger

Re: THE VERY WORST GAME !!!
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
Just played another horrible game !!! Battle Royal, WTF were Incredible Technologies thinking when they put out that disaster of a game ??? And the worst part about it is that now it's in my collection of Hu cards .. Wow what a waste of space in my Samsonite booklet of Hu Cards !!! 

What did your four other friends think of it?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2012, 09:16:34 AM »
Just played another horrible game !!! Battle Royal, WTF were Incredible Technologies thinking when they put out that disaster of a game ??? And the worst part about it is that now it's in my collection of Hu cards .. Wow what a waste of space in my Samsonite booklet of Hu Cards !!! 

What did your four other friends think of it?
A chaotic mess. Hence the reason why I traded it off.

esteban

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2012, 10:25:39 PM »
I think it's cool that nobody mentioned Nightmare Creatures this time.  :)

It's a pretty weird/bad/terrible controls/wtf kind of game, but not 'The Worst' out there.  :)

I nominate Drop Off.  Hate that game.

GTFO ... Drop off may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the worst? (people think this, no I cannot agree with that 1 bit)   I actually enjoy drop off, I think it's an unappreciated, goofy and fun game with a surprising bit of strategy.  While I'll admit there are more thrilling games out there, Drop off is a solid breakout style game, with a few quirky twists.  And what is the TG-16 but a system of quirky twists. 
Drop off = all that is good with the TG16. 
AND don't even get me started on the AWESOME box art for the game. (possibly one o the best of the NA art IMO)   

I love Drop Off - but I always attributed that to the fact that I grew up with Atari...

OK, I have been known to slag off Drop Rock, but I really should give it another chance. The last time I played it was when my friend got it in the early 90's because it was the least expensive TG-16 title at EB. It sucks to be poor! We waited for price drops.

TRUTH: I promise not to condemn Drop Rock as the absolute Worst Game until I have given it another chance.
http://junk.tg-16.com/audio/Psychic_Storm/Track_19.mp3

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:39:49 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

Keith Courage

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2012, 04:34:47 PM »
Falcon and Gunboat!!! I never could get myself to enjoy either of those two.

psychobear

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »
I tried to give falcon a chance to many... What a horrible game...

nodtveidt

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2012, 06:52:37 PM »
Camp California....

Its bad because the whole premise of the game is to prevent a nuclear power plant from being built.  I like nuclear power, so therefor the game encourages me to intentionally lose.
Not exactly... the premise is to stop a nuclear power plant from being built on the beach. They should build it somewhere else that's not on this bloody beach.

esteban

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 12:14:35 AM »
Camp California....

Its bad because the whole premise of the game is to prevent a nuclear power plant from being built.  I like nuclear power, so therefor the game encourages me to intentionally lose.

Not exactly... the premise is to stop a nuclear power plant from being built on the beach. They should build it somewhere else that's not on this bloody beach.

A game that everyone can stand behind, regardless of their political leanings!
  |    |