Author Topic: WTB: Might and Magic 3  (Read 225 times)

shabba

WTB: Might and Magic 3
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »
I sold my entire collection last year and my CIB copy of MM3 went with it. I now have a Duo and want to play this game again. Anyone have a copy of the American version that is complete?

I know it isn't cheap.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

sirhcman

Re: WTB: Might and Magic 3
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 06:38:44 AM »
Someone just posted one on ebay but promptly took it down.. you might want to message them on ebay and see if they still have it!

Good luck in your quest! :)

shabba

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 02:36:33 AM »
Someone just posted one on ebay but promptly took it down.. you might want to message them on ebay and see if they still have it!

Yeah I found that one. $350? I don't think so. I paid way too much for mine when I bought it on ebay a few years ago, but nothing approaching $3 and a half bills. More like half that.
-Colin

sirhcman

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:02:46 AM »

Yeah I found that one. $350? I don't think so. I paid way too much for mine when I bought it on ebay a few years ago, but nothing approaching $3 and a half bills. More like half that.

Looks like they can be had between $120 and $200 on ebay but they are few and far between... Are you looking for a complete copy?

shabba

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:59:36 AM »

Looks like they can be had between $120 and $200 on ebay but they are few and far between... Are you looking for a complete copy?

I am indeed. I purchased the PC Engine version hoping that I could at least play some of it, but it's difficult and takes much of the enjoyment out of the game for me. I have the game on my PC from GOG.com, on my Apple IIgs, Amiga, etc, but the music on the PC Engine/Duo version is so quirky that its hard to resist.
-Colin