Author Topic: FS/FT: Turbo CD Lot and Accessories  (Read 655 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: FS: Turbo Accessories
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »
Does the TurboVision thing work with modern VHF/UHF?

Assuming you mean digital, no; though it does still work with whatever Jeebus stations may be in your area.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

hoobs88

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 10:25:51 AM »
Turbo Express AC adapter received. Transaction satisfaction!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Sparky

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
:Rant mode begin:
I've gotten way too many pms' asking me to sell the 3.0 card separately or asking me what I want for the system lot. Since people have a hard time reading and comprehending, I'll give you the lowdown. This is a "bundle" meaning everything is being sold TOGETHER. No separation, parting, tearing apart, throwing off a cliff, etc. I'm taking OFFERS because frankly, I don't know what it's worth. But since people what prices, I'll give ya prices.

If someone wants just the system 3.0 card, it's $300

The whole lot is $500

And before anyone tells me I'm out of my f*cking mind and that neither is worth that much, I'll just say your right on both accounts. But it will either A.) Stop people from pestering me with such silly questions or B.) Make me $300 or $500 richer. Either way, I'll be a happy guy. :P

Regardless, that should both make the inquiring people happy and piss them off at the same time. But I guess I should have expected all this when I posted it though. #-o
:Rant mode complete:

On a more mellow note, I've had inquiries about possible trades. That's a maybe. Only thing game related I'm interested in other than Turbo/PCE is Neo Geo. Currently looking for specific MVS titles (carts only, no kits), couple of old style joysticks or CD control pads, and a complete MVS memory card reader.

Also in the market for a Neo Geo CD system and some games. Not the CDZ system though. If anyone has any of the above, lets talk.

Thanks.

Hahaha nicely done... I don't blame you for responding that way at all.  Your a good guy and fair with prices so you asking this one time for offers from people well so be it, at least it will cut down on more silly replies, or will it? :P

Mishran

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:23 PM »
Actually, yes it has. The pms' have completely stopped. I'll figure out a hopefully fair price and go with it. Perhaps separate the 3.0 card from the CD system. If it doesn't sell here, well there is always eBay. Ugh, the thought makes me half nauseous... :-&

neoxeno

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
That is a pretty nice lot. I'm only interested in one item, like the others, I suppose. Yes, I could buy it all and resell it after. I don't like to do that, not my type and too much work  ](*,). If you change your mind and split the lot, I'm your man.  :D

Oups, I'm from forbidden land (Canada). If you change also your mind on this, I'm still your man!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:00:13 PM by neoxeno »
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
Well put Mishran ... I'm new here and I totally respect the fact that your about supporting your community only, you got to earn your keep to get the deals here !!! lol I'm working on learning as much as I can about this amazing console that has had me mesmerized since 91 when I was 11 years old .. And now as a grown ass man I can finally afford haha somewhat the video games I couldn't have as a little dude ... It kinda sucks to not be part of the loop yet, but I finally found this awesome site and plan on being here and contributing/learning with all you Turbo dudes !!!
GAMING SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT THE PROFIT BUT HELPING A FELLOW GAMER FROM HIS COMMUNITY ACHIEVE THE GREAT GAMES/HARDWARE HE  DESERVES !!! LOL HERE TO STAY SO LOOK OUT FOR THIS NERDY NOOB THAT LOVES THIS SHIT AS MUCH AS YOU ALL DO !!!  :clap:
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Mishran

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 04:14:53 PM »
Well put Mishran ... I'm new here and I totally respect the fact that your about supporting your community only, you got to earn your keep to get the deals here !!! lol I'm working on learning as much as I can about this amazing console that has had me mesmerized since 91 when I was 11 years old .. And now as a grown ass man I can finally afford haha somewhat the video games I couldn't have as a little dude ... It kinda sucks to not be part of the loop yet, but I finally found this awesome site and plan on being here and contributing/learning with all you Turbo dudes !!!
GAMING SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT THE PROFIT BUT HELPING A FELLOW GAMER FROM HIS COMMUNITY ACHIEVE THE GREAT GAMES/HARDWARE HE  DESERVES !!! LOL HERE TO STAY SO LOOK OUT FOR THIS NERDY NOOB THAT LOVES THIS SHIT AS MUCH AS YOU ALL DO !!!  :clap:

Thanks, and welcome to the site and the greatness that is PCE/Turbo

Mishran

Re: FS/FT: Turbo Accessories
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 04:33:39 PM »
Ok, I slapped a hopefully fair price tag on the Turbo CD lot. I've removed the 3.0 card from the lot and the sale of the card is postponed until further notice. Please do not pm me about the 3.0 card. Again, the 3.0 card is currently no longer for sale. Thank you.

burn_654

Re: FS/FT: Turbo CD Lot and Accessories
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 04:02:20 AM »
Just wanted to say my items arrived in great shape, once again a pleasant experience. Thanks!  :)
Quote from: RegalSin
You know for that r-tard who goes like "oh something retro, let me put down my vabagelina, stop drinking my cheeze wine, and get to playing".

Mishran

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 06:58:25 AM »
No interest in the CD system? How about if it ships free anywhere in the US? System needs to go. Hate to resort to eBaying the system.

tpivette

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »
Noo... don't condemn it to ebay where a reseller will pic it up and sentence it into gouged BIN limbo!

I'd pick this up from you, but I just spent my weekly video game money on Tokimeki Card Paradise and Steam Hearts 
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

CPTRAVE

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »
No not eBay...

Mishran

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »
Ok, the Turbo CD system HAS to go. I'm willing to let it go WITH the Super System Card for 325 + shipping. Equals out to about 200 for the system and 125 for the card. If I don't receive a buyer by Sunday night it's heading to eBay.

roflmao

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »
Agh!  Too many of you forum members are offering up awesome stuff while I have no extra disposable monies!  I'd love to take this off your hands to give to my bro, but I just can't swing that expense (especially since I've already picked up a TG-16 already).  I hope you sell it soon!

Mishran

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 01:17:35 PM »
Well, I've made several attempts to post the Turbo CD system on eBay and backed out every time. I just can't pull the trigger. This system doesn't deserve to be condemned to that gouging hell. Guess I'll hold onto it for a bit longer and try posting it on here again at a later time.