Author Topic: We Have a Winner!  (Read 467 times)

turbokon

Re: We Have a Winner!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 01:47:46 AM »
I would have failed misablely.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:33 AM »
Woohoo, I'm amazed that I got everything! I thought for sure I would've messed up at least one of my answers. I got lucky! :dance:

Thanks for generously giving away these prizes, pc_kwajalein, and for doing so with a really fun contest!

Bardoly

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »
Interesting contest.  Now, someone needs to do something like this again but with only Turbo people represented.

pc_kwajalein

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »
Interesting contest.  Now, someone needs to do something like this again but with only Turbo people represented.

If I ever come across some more spares and unused items, I'll definitely make it a Turbo exclusive affair.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
I just wanted to share that the package arrived today! :dance:

I haven't had a chance to try anything out just yet, but I'm very much looking forward to doing so. :D Thanks again!