Author Topic: Games on CD worth buying, that works with the system card 2.0  (Read 1104 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Games on CD worth buying, that works with the system card 2.0
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »
To be precise: I asked info about prices without using my ebay account; I know that it is hard to believe that there may be someone out there with the same nick, but it is also hard to believe that a grown up man (not a kid, a man), would be so retard to create an account on this board using the same nick that he uses on ebay....especially since he is a greedy bastard that just wants to monitor the board to see where he can make profit, right? Would be much easier to create a new account with a totally different name, don't you think? Anyway, I am still wondering why am I explaining this; if you want to believe that it was me, I am fine with it; I do not control what you believe, so you are free to think whatever you prefer.

Long story short, we have had some fairly stupid people do far worse here, so no, it wouldn't surprise anyone in the least if it was you. Other then that, meh to everything else you have to say (though I may steal the greedy goblin coin purse bit from you down the road  :wink: ).

vestcoat

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2013, 07:37:45 AM »
Hmmm... is the gouging noob who can't string a sentence together and can't use a semicolon stupid enough to use his ebay handle on PCEFX?

THE JURY IS OUT.

"I'm not wealthy, therefore, I must gouge."

soop

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2013, 02:37:55 AM »
See, I like him.  It's easy to throw around insults on an Internet forum, especially when you have the majority behind you.  Hey, I've been guilty of this before.

But for someone to get roundly savaged, then apologize and take his leave without a harsh word?  That takes more self restraint and balls than most of us have.  I hope he ends up happy somewhere else.