Author Topic: WTB: New Sealed Ys Book 1&2 US version  (Read 1578 times)

geise

Re: WTB: New Sealed Ys Book 1&2 US version
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2013, 01:52:26 AM »
Look at the bright side.  At least your thread keeps getting bumped up to the top. 8)

BTW I'm also 35.  Quite a few regulars are a lot older than that.

Also Rick rolling people is so 2007.

chadti99

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2013, 01:57:17 AM »
Look at the bright side.  At least your thread keeps getting bumped up to the top. 8)

BTW I'm also 35.  Quite a few regulars are a lot older than that.

But continues to be funny, maybe I'll think of something better.  There are only a couple of posters to this thread the age thing was directed towards, I shouldn't have used it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:06:24 AM by chadti99 »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
Bernie is 37!  :)

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 03:44:49 AM »
Y's Book 1&II is a very fun game with great music .. I have been playing that game in the past month and am now working on beating the 2nd Book .. Just buy the game in good condition play it, beat it, pat your self on the back and then do what you will with it like framing it .. lol that is all ...
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Jibbajaba

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 03:51:19 AM »
I'm 35.  And no one is "hating" or being aggressive.  You just need to grow a thicker skin.

Chris
Maybe you're right Jibbajaba, my apologies to everyone that hijacked my WTB posting.

LOL, you don't have to get all passive-aggressive, either.  Not everyone has to have the same opinion that you do.  Most people here are pretty anti-sealed game collecting, so the VGA grading was just throwing gas on the fire.  Even so, I don't think that anyone was being "aggressive", just stating their opinion.  And all the discussion going on has kept your thread at the top of the forum anyway, so what's the problem?

Nice RickRoll.  I hadn't seen that particular video before.

Chris

sirhcman

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 12:05:51 PM »

For example, I recently remember a BIN going to PLC for $40 shipped. Looks like he didn't make his money back here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boxyboy-TurboGrafx-16-1990-Factory-Sealed-TG-TG16-Turbo-Duo-Mint-/121054768168?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c2f6d2c28

Also, seeing as there are many PCE collectors here that lurk, it may very well be the case that most people now avoid bidding on his items due to him being a known shill bidder. Also, interestingly, there is a news article floating around about a man in the UK who was arrested and charged due to shill bidding on ebay.

He sold the game to his other alias "cars856" so he didn't lose any money..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cars856&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc

Also I still see people here on his feedback list buying from him even after all of the info on this board that has shown he cheats the system.

DarkKobold

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:01 PM »

For example, I recently remember a BIN going to PLC for $40 shipped. Looks like he didn't make his money back here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boxyboy-TurboGrafx-16-1990-Factory-Sealed-TG-TG16-Turbo-Duo-Mint-/121054768168?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c2f6d2c28

Also, seeing as there are many PCE collectors here that lurk, it may very well be the case that most people now avoid bidding on his items due to him being a known shill bidder. Also, interestingly, there is a news article floating around about a man in the UK who was arrested and charged due to shill bidding on ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cars856&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc

Also I still see people here on his feedback list buying from him even after all of the info on this board that has shown he cheats the system.

Ugh, with all this info, you'd be better forwarding it to law enforcement than ebay. He's breaking the damn law, and getting away with it.
Hey, you.

sirhcman

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 01:15:41 PM »

Ugh, with all this info, you'd be better forwarding it to law enforcement than ebay. He's breaking the damn law, and getting away with it.

I've reported it to ebay multiple times but it takes more than one person to get ebay to really do anything.

vestcoat

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
I've reported it to ebay multiple times but it takes more than one person to get ebay to really do anything.
Heck, let's lynch the "johns"!
I still see people here on his feedback list buying from him even after all of the info on this board that has shown he cheats the system.

Mathius

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 12:49:28 PM »
Bernie is 37!  :)

Matt is almost 35! :) My B-Day always comes during March at MGC. The vendor hall is pure heaven, and my GF always sends me out to pick a gift. It's like....

Ashley- "Go pick out a gift, hon."
Me- *In less than .00005 secs I am already across the massive room madly digging through Imports and rarities*
Me- *Brings back copy of Snatcher for the Sega CD*
Ashley- "Try again."
Me- *Quietly sobs*
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

roflmao

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2013, 12:59:53 PM »
Matt is almost 35! :) My B-Day always comes during March at MGC. The vendor hall is pure heaven, and my GF always sends me out to pick a gift. It's like....

Ashley- "Go pick out a gift, hon."
Me- *In less than .00005 secs I am already across the massive room madly digging through Imports and rarities*
Me- *Brings back copy of Snatcher for the Sega CD*
Ashley- "Try again."
Me- *Quietly sobs*

Haha!

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
Look at the bright side.  At least your thread keeps getting bumped up to the top. 8)

BTW I'm also 35.  Quite a few regulars are a lot older than that.

But continues to be funny, maybe I'll think of something better.  There are only a couple of posters to this thread the age thing was directed towards, I shouldn't have used it.

The Mario Paint one is better. :P