Author Topic: Jinmu Denshou  (Read 547 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Jinmu Denshou
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 06:54:59 AM »
I like the game, but hate the end levels with the pits.

It looks pretty awful and plays like Space Harrier with parksinsons, so, its pretty rough.

Its like EGA quality shit basically.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

esteban

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 12:20:52 AM »
Just ordered this game on a whim.  I can't seem to find much on it online, but most sources cite it as being pretty poor.  Is the game enjoyable at all, or did I flop completely?

COMRADE, now that you have this glorious HuCARD in your hands, what do you make of it?

I've wanted to like it, but I do get frustrated with it. Still, my love for Space Harrier and Blondes has kept me from tossing  giving up on it completely.

I just wish it was a bit more forgiving and playable. Then I'd love this quirky little crapgame.
  |    | 

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 04:50:04 AM »

COMRADE, now that you have this glorious HuCARD in your hands, what do you make of it?

I've wanted to like it, but I do get frustrated with it. Still, my love for Space Harrier and Blondes has kept me from tossing  giving up on it completely.

I just wish it was a bit more forgiving and playable. Then I'd love this quirky little crapgame.

I'm pretty much in the same boat.  The concept of being able to move forward or back is something I find insanely cool (I don't believe there are many, if any other 'super scaler' games that allow you to do that!)  Like others, I get hung up on level three.  It's just so hard to make it through the difficult platforming AND the constant enemy attacks. 

I wish I hadn't payed $15 as it's really worth closer to $5, but I like the game for its uniqueness & the gameplay isn't actually too bad once you get the hang of it.
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!