Author Topic: Parasol star on ebay CIB $75 shipped (Not Mine)  (Read 484 times)

Sadler

Re: Parasol star on ebay CIB $75 shipped (Not Mine)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 04:29:42 AM »
Ahh, I think I see my confusion in this thread. I agree that $75 for the game, manual and case is too much. CIB means "complete in box" to me. That is game, manual, case and box. $35 for all of that seems like a really good deal to me for Parasol Stars. :)

turboswimbz

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 05:38:05 AM »
Ahh, I think I see my confusion in this thread. I agree that $75 for the game, manual and case is too much. CIB means "complete in box" to me. That is game, manual, case and box. $35 for all of that seems like a really good deal to me for Parasol Stars. :)

Ahh Got me too. Jeez shoulda paid more attention. I was talking about a copy with the outside retail box.  I agree with the case/manual/game  it is more like a 30-40 game. my copy is one of the orginal games I had from the system BITD.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »
Didnt mean to rage this community with ebay ok price.  Yes 2 years ago I got Parasol Star at 30s price..  everything double up today i guess. and im pretty sure it was 5 buckos 5 years ago..

anyway.. i will never post any good deals here on my assume again and let it go on ebay.

thanks
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Black Tiger

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 09:17:32 AM »
Parasol Stars is one of the games that used to go for crazy prices, but has been steadily coming down in recent years.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

djense1

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »
Bought Mine for 55 Euro :) including box etc
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:27:50 AM by djense1 »

roflmao

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
I picked it up off a forum member here for less than $25 maybe a year ago.  It didn't include the box, but surely a piece of cardboard can't fetch $50!?

wmacmonagle

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
I think $75 shipped is not bad deal however there is one on ebay with 1.5hrs left already 100+ auction based.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parasol-Stars-The-Story-of-Bubble-Bobble-III-COMPLETE-w-box-Turbo-Grafx-Duo-/330910543227?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4d0bce2d7b

Im trying to be nice and pass along! as for you guys who been with turbografx long time.  I know every turbo games should cost pennies less including MC!.

cya bud

wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan