Author Topic: Going going gone not really a fire sale but still a sale and stuff :P  (Read 371 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Long story short, finished my move, found I wont have the extra space needed for a large CRT in my room after I put a MVS bartop in here, so ditching the Turbo/PCE stuff since I don't care to run it on my large LCD(I already have a ton of pc stuff hooked up to this, so don't care to put anything else by it). My crt has already been packed away in a hall closet so this is a done deal.

You can view what I have here:
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/551/show-collection.htm  

Most pce hucards are loose, but I do have a few with case and manual. Same with TG titles, have a few that have manuals, rest are loose. If inquiring about any hu-cards, just assume they are loose unless I tell you otherwise in my reply back, though off the bat I can tell you Raiden and Aero Blasters have the manual, and Space Harrier, Alien Crush, and Vigilante are complete. Everything is for sale (unless I specify otherwise in a pm, as a few of these I have I will probably be giving to a friend). This includes a s-video modded Duo-R with Ave Pad 6, Arcade Card Duo, etc. I reserve the right to turn down any order or offer. Chances are if you suspect I think you're a cock smoker, then odds are good I wont sell to you, because I dont need the hassle. Some stuff is already listed on ebay, but I am willing to yank the auctions and sell here if the price is good (close to minimum bid amounts I set). PP is preferred, though you need to cover the fee percentage unless you wish to send via gift. I will consider a money order, but only if it is a USPS one, you ship fast and you purchase tracking to prove you sent payment.

Orders outside of US:
On these I will only take PP, and I only ship via a insured method on stuff I sell, so you will have to purchase whatever method USPS offers that can be tracked and insured. This is not up for debate, so if you are only looking for one or two games then it would not be ideal to make a purchase.

Mad Stalker sold
Forgotten Worlds sold
Arcade Card Duo sold
Valis II sold
Air Zonk sold

Alien Crush sold
Vigilante sold
World Heroes 2 sold
Flash Hiders sold
Exile - Toki No Hazama E sold
Exile II - Janen No Jishou sold
Kabuki Itouryodan sold
Vasteel sold

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:26:08 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

mrhaboobi

Re: Going going gone fire sale.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 09:21:11 AM »
Im keen on some bits Sinistron if it was complete?

Also this if its a true fire sale ;) ( actually i just want the spine card )
Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire / 銀河婦警伝説サファイア 
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Going going gone fire sale.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
Please inquire via pm. Sapphire is a boot, and will be given away with the system. Sinistron is loose.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Going going gone not really a fire sale but still a sale and stuff :P
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 11:39:32 AM »
Don't forget the system is region modded Mike!  :)

MotherGunner

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Oh good sale!  I will have to look when I get home! 
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

FiftyQuid

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »
Sorry to hear some stuff has to go.  I always hate it when NEC stuff has to leave a good home.

DEII? Wish I had the cash.  I'd give it a good home.  Good luck with your sales.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mathius

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
I wish you would hang on to the stuff, Mike. I hate to see you get rid of it all. :(
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

munchiaz

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 08:28:29 AM »
PM sent. hope to hear from ya soon

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 06:30:25 PM »

Tracking sent. As far as items still left, may consider trades for Sega Saturn related items maybe as opposed to cash.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

Tracking sent. As far as items still left, may consider trades for Sega Saturn related items maybe as opposed to cash.
Do Japanese Saturn Games count?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 05:31:10 PM by BigusSchmuck »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 12:47:48 PM »

Yeah they do. I still have quite a few games left to get rid of, and need to unload the Duo-R also. I figured I might pick up a Saturn and either place one on my scanner. since I know the Saturn works well on my LCD and is black so it wont stand out, or stick one inside a barcade instead of a Neo since RGB is easy to tap and wiring up controls would be a cinch to wire up.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:51:14 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »

Yeah they do. I still have quite a few games left to get rid of, and need to unload the Duo-R also. I figured I might pick up a Saturn and either place one on my scanner. since I know the Saturn works well on my LCD and is black so it wont stand out, or stick one inside a barcade instead of a Neo since RGB is easy to tap and wiring up controls would be a cinch to wire up.
Pm coming.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 12:36:13 PM »
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games-Consoles-/1249/i.html?_ipg=25&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=professorprofessorson

More items listed via auction, cd and hu-card wise. As stated, for forum members I will pull the items for the minimum bid amount if anyone sees anything they want.