Author Topic: Looking for a Supergrafx  (Read 215 times)

DuckKing

Looking for a Supergrafx
« on: July 17, 2013, 05:41:33 PM »
Hey!
Does anyone have a console only Supergrafx they want to sell?
Thanks!

bob

Re: Looking for a Supergrafx
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 05:45:57 PM »
Hiya bud!

Bardoly

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 07:32:41 PM »
Welcome to Pcenginefx!

Why not introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you and why you enjoy TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine stuff?

DuckKing

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 03:03:46 AM »
Hello,
I have actually been here for a long time. I lost my password and couldn't get an email sent to reset as I believe it was tied to an old account. I used to be under Daffyduck.  Anyway I got my first Turbo around 1990 an Express a few years later, then a Duo which I eventually had to replace with a Duo R. I have a Kisado and enjoy all of the shooters and have a particular fondness for Dracula X. I also have a Neo-Geo and an Astro City arcade cabinet with an MVS and a CPS2 that I enjoy playing with. I am active on Neo-geo.com under DaffyDuck as well as Shoryuken.com and Arcade Otaku.
Nice to be able to post again!

esteban

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 08:27:21 AM »
Hello,
I have actually been here for a long time. I lost my password and couldn't get an email sent to reset as I believe it was tied to an old account. I used to be under Daffyduck.  Anyway I got my first Turbo around 1990 an Express a few years later, then a Duo which I eventually had to replace with a Duo R. I have a Kisado and enjoy all of the shooters and have a particular fondness for Dracula X. I also have a Neo-Geo and an Astro City arcade cabinet with an MVS and a CPS2 that I enjoy playing with. I am active on Neo-geo.com under DaffyDuck as well as Shoryuken.com and Arcade Otaku.
Nice to be able to post again!

Welcome, comrade. 

|    | 

soop

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 09:53:12 PM »
Hey man.  Don't have a SGX for sale, but if you manage to get hold of one and you want Granzort, I have a spare loose copy :P