Author Topic: NEC original power adapter AD-IF30A for sale or trade! (GONE!)  (Read 193 times)

grimm

I bought the adapter from a japanese site thinking it was the one i needed. Thankfully i inquired here first, and was told it wont work.

So, if anyone needs this and has a spare adapter for use with Core Grafx(1) id be up for a trade. I can ship this anywhere in the world as long as the other person also is willing to.

If someone wants to buy it, ill sell it cheap. It looks to be in good condition and comes in a box (which says PAD-123 on it?) which is also in pretty good condition.

Send me a pm or reply to the thread, id prefer a trade for the adapter i need, if anyone wants to.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:02:34 AM by grimm »

Opethian

I have a boxed PAD-105 at home I could trade you.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

grimm

As long as you are willing to ship to Sweden, consider it done! Ill ship to wherever you are.

grimm

The adapter is still available for trade or sale and ive contacted the next person on the list.

To avoid any confusion or assumptions, i am in Sweden, and will ship this anywhere in the world. I will pay cheapest shipping via airmail, and require only the same for the person who wants to trade. If you require tracking you will have to pay the extra cost. If you want to buy it, give me a decent offer, and ill find out shipping costs.

Edit: The adapter has been traded. Thanks for all the interest.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:02:01 AM by grimm »