Author Topic: FrozenUtopia.Com  (Read 729 times)

FM-77

FrozenUtopia.Com
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 06:15:12 AM »
Quote from: "stevek666"
As far as I can tell, the significant of FrozenUtopia is that there is a subtle  reference to Neutopia in it ("FrozenUtopia").

Is there anything else I'm missing? I mean, I could speculate on the significance of "Frozen" (i.e. "resurrecting" a forgotten series that, until recent developments, has been frozen in time, etc.). But that's just me speculating aimlessly :) ...

All I'm saying is:

:!:

ParanoiaDragon

FrozenUtopia.Com
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 08:57:24 PM »
Actually, there isn't necessarily any significance to Neutopia 3 in our name.  Basically, I took a few ideas that the guys came up with(which I can't remember), & combined them into Frozen Utopia.  And then my motto that I was thinking, was "A Utopia of gaming creativity, Frozen in time" or something like that.  Anyways, the name sounded cool, so it stuck, & here we are, & I might add that my studio is about halfway hooked up now(since I moved to a new place), so soon, I should be off to working on more music for our, & some others, projects. :D

esteban

FrozenUtopia.Com
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »
Quote from: "ParanoiaDragon"
Actually, there isn't necessarily any significance to Neutopia 3 in our name.  Basically, I took a few ideas that the guys came up with(which I can't remember), & combined them into Frozen Utopia.  And then my motto that I was thinking, was "A Utopia of gaming creativity, Frozen in time" or something like that.  Anyways, the name sounded cool, so it stuck, & here we are, & I might add that my studio is about halfway hooked up now(since I moved to a new place), so soon, I should be off to working on more music for our, & some others, projects. :D
Kool :). My curiosity is satisfied.
  |    |