Author Topic: Best Anime / Mecha Forums / Sites on the Internet?  (Read 301 times)

retroborg

Best Anime / Mecha Forums / Sites on the Internet?
« on: April 07, 2006, 01:55:43 AM »
Hello,
I was wondering, what are the best Anime / Mecha (Robotech, Macross, Gundam, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, etc…) related forums / sites on the Internet?
Please, if some of our knowledgeable Anime / Mecha fans could point me to the right direction, as I have quite a few cool Anime related subjects / reviews to post.

Any links will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

rolins

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 06:39:31 AM »
I don't know if this counts as anime, but if you love Transformers than go to the The Cybertron Archive. They also talk about Macross and Gundam here too.

Currently I'm rewatching the entire 98 episodes of Transformers G1. So cool to here that "crunching" sound that the autobots make as they transform.

LMS

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 07:10:00 AM »
animenfo.com is a good database that you could post reviews on.

Paladin

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 09:17:26 AM »
Not really sure if they let other people post reviews but www.mahq.net is probably your best mecha site on the web.... well at least in my experience. It has the traditional Gundam and Macross stuff along with Aura Battler Dunbine, Votoms, heck they even have stuff up about Tekkaman Blade. Its fairly active too, both the site and last time I checked the board. Check it out, at the very least you can grab all the images your HDD can hold off the site.