Author Topic: The SHOCKING truth about Hu Card sleeves....  (Read 529 times)

Mathius

Re: The SHOCKING truth about Hu Card sleeves....
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
I made a conscious decision bitd to use them the logical way, with the overlap on the bottom, so that you can slide the game out without flipping it over first.

Ditto :)

^^Same.

Makes no sense to keep the flap on the label side.

I opened a brand new Ninja Gaiden PCE a few years ago and I could have sworn that the sleeve flap was on the bottom. I wish I could remember for sure.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

vestcoat

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
I keep my Hucards bent in a wool sweater in a bowl of benzine on top of a heater in direct sunlight.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 02:06:46 AM »
Safety first for vesty.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 05:40:24 AM »
I keep my Hucards bent in a wool sweater in a bowl of benzine on top of a heater in direct sunlight.

I prefer acetone, but benzine works fine.

Whatever you do, stay away from the benzoyl peroxide. That stuff is harsh on wool.
  |    | 

turboswimbz

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »
Benzine closest approximation to real life everyday substances is gasoline, given the heat of the heater and sunlight and volitalte nature of benzine mixtures, I can only suspect this would create a large explosion in one's house.  Last time I checked that is a little more harsh the the bleaching properties of benzoyl peroxide.   :mrgreen: On the upside though the use of benzoyl peroxide might keep your hueys from getting acne.  :mrgreen:

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Mathius

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 11:44:23 AM »
Benzine closest approximation to real life everyday substances is gasoline, given the heat of the heater and sunlight and volitalte nature of benzine mixtures, I can only suspect this would create a large explosion in one's house.  Last time I checked that is a little more harsh the the bleaching properties of benzoyl peroxide.   :mrgreen: On the upside though the use of benzoyl peroxide might keep your hueys from getting acne.  :mrgreen:

I thought I saw a Hu Card shaped explosion in the distance this morning. It all makes sense now.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406