Author Topic: belated entry  (Read 484 times)

Kusanagi

belated entry
« on: October 15, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »
New to the forums here. Always been a fan despite missing my chance initially to own one. hopefully, i'll have another chance to buy a duo soon!

munchiaz

Re: belated entry
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. Read some forums, get some knowledge, and when the time comes, get that turbo!!!

turboswimbz

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 01:21:29 AM »
Welcome. 

Enjoy the forums. I know I do.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 02:37:06 AM »
Welcome aboard!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:47 AM »
Welcome, comrade.

I am eager to help you appreciate Gomola Speed, Blodia/Timeball and other games that are unfairly discounted by my brothers and sisters.

Good luck with DUO purchase/trade/pilfering.
  |    | 

Kusanagi

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  I'm rather excited to finally have a chance to be around!

kiketonto

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 04:49:21 PM »
Welcome and enjoy!
There are a lot of threads to read and games to play!

Sparky

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »
Welcome, you have just a regular Tg16 yet? Lots of goodness there... Duo can come later.

Punch

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 07:08:18 PM »
Welcome, my friend! (unless you somehow found a magical chase and bonk 3 US hucards on the neighbor's dumpster/thrift store/storage auction/new mexico landfill and you're looking to ask here if it is any rare even already knowing it, so you can create a thread in sales and trades section with an ebay link, in that case please hit logout and never come back again)

Welcome!

TR0N

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 10:26:26 PM »
hopefully, i'll have another chance to buy a duo soon!
Duo huh,i hope you don't mean a turbo-duo there often pricey these days.Unless you import a pc-engine duo then you won't spend to much,that or a duo-r or rx at least.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

MotherGunner

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »
Welcome, you have just a regular Tg16 yet? Lots of goodness there... Duo can come later.

I second this, for years I was a HuCard gamer as my parents could not afford the CD setup.  I finally graduated to CDs in my adulthood but it REALLY made you appreciate the HuCard format.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Otaking

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 05:57:46 AM »
Welcome, my friend! (unless you somehow found a magical chase and bonk 3 US hucards on the neighbor's dumpster/thrift store/storage auction/new mexico landfill and you're looking to ask here if it is any rare even already knowing it, so you can create a thread in sales and trades section with an ebay link, in that case please hit logout and never come back again)

Welcome!

lol

Kusanagi

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:42 AM »

my friend has one. i've been "borrowing" it so to speak XP He kind of wants it back, though D:

Kusanagi

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 10:20:37 AM »
hopefully, i'll have another chance to buy a duo soon!
Duo huh,i hope you don't mean a turbo-duo there often pricey these days.Unless you import a pc-engine duo then you won't spend to much,that or a duo-r or rx at least.

Honestly, That's what I've been looking to do. the JP models seem to be a lot more affordable.

420GOAT

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »
welcome. lost of fun in store.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.