Author Topic: wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan  (Read 559 times)

esteban

Re: wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 12:16:03 PM »

I was hoping to find a seller in the US.  I know eBay seller yjjyhgfju has both games at the price point I am looking for but he also has some feedback that made me a little hesitant.  Has anyone here dealt with yjjyhgfju?
I bought from him several times in 2013 and 2014, items were 1 artbook (Macross DYRL Art Book/This is animation, 1984), 1 PCE game (Macross 2036) and 1 Super famicom game (Macross: Scrambled Valkyrie). No trouble at all, everything arrived well in condition as described.

If you need tracking and insurance, I strongly recommend choosing EMS. I didn't, but I was just a lucky bastard by taking the risk on my own behalf.

Let me take a wild guess: you don't like Macross.
  |    | 

toymachine78

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
Sellers I trust from Japan:

Peter-rabbit-hamu
Jump-to-japan
Hit-japan
Route7nakano

Jump-to-japan's games are always near mint, even if he gives them a B rating. His packaging is excellent too.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:38:33 PM by toymachine78 »

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2014, 04:59:21 AM »
Oh well, now that I re-read my post, I realized that it appears like some stupid showing-off by me. Sorry about that, it wasn't my intention. It was just a coincidence that he had some of the stuff that I wanted at a fair price - it's rather funny to see afterwards that all of it was Macross related.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:02:25 AM by ClodBuster »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

esteban

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 03:15:54 PM »

Oh well, now that I re-read my post, I realized that it appears like some stupid showing-off by me. Sorry about that, it wasn't my intention. It was just a coincidence that he had some of the stuff that I wanted at a fair price - it's rather funny to see afterwards that all of it was Macross related.

No no no non no!

I didn't think you were showing off...I thought you simply were obsessed with Macross. 
  |    | 

esteban

wtb/wtt dracula x rondo of blood & Spriggan
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2014, 03:16:37 PM »
Oops
  |    |