Author Topic: [SOLD]: PC-Engine Print Booster & Illust Booster package.  (Read 265 times)

Trenton_net

[SOLD]: PC-Engine Print Booster & Illust Booster package.
« on: May 15, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a PC-Engine printer/plotter package combo. This includes a boxed PC-Engine print booster and Illust Booster:

Print Booster & Illust Booster

Includes power adapter, documentation, box and inserts. The plastic cover protecting the printer for shipping has a small crack on it, but its purely cosmetic. Since this printer works as a plotter, you do not need special ink cartridges to use it. Instead, It uses a pen placed in it's arm to draw with. Also, instead of using a pen you can use an optional scanner to scan photographs as well. All of this can be done by using a copy of ArtistTool if you have it or a flash card.

Print Booster - Blemish on protective cover.

Illust Booster - Tablet

With this tablet, you can draw free-hand without a game pad. The touch surface is clear so that if you overlay artwork underneath, you can do things normally you couldn't. Such as, copy images from a book or trace images from another piece of artwork.

I originally got everything direct from Japan and was told everything was in good working order. However, given that I don't have the software to test with and that it was a while ago, I am selling the whole kit as-is.

Looking to get [SOLD] for the whole lot. Item ships from Canada, so shipping prices will depend on your actual location.

Cheers,

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:43:18 AM by Trenton_net »

shubibiman

Re: FS: PC-Engine Print Booster & Illust Booster package.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 08:54:25 AM »
How much shipped toi France ?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Trenton_net

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:00:47 AM »
How much shipped toi France ?

PM'ED!

shubibiman

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 11:07:28 AM »
Replied ;)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Trenton_net

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 03:22:37 AM »
Update: Price reduced! Would rather sell to someone here than some reseller on ebay.

Cheers!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:29 AM »
I'm kinda interested, but I fear shipping would scare me off (my guesstimate was $85).  For a more accurate number, can you say how big/heavy it'd be boxed up for shipping and the postal code you'd mail from?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Trenton_net

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 02:00:23 PM »
I'm kinda interested, but I fear shipping would scare me off (my guesstimate was $85).  For a more accurate number, can you say how big/heavy it'd be boxed up for shipping and the postal code you'd mail from?

PM'ed! Thanks!

wildo2ne

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:52:20 PM »
cool item, never heard of it. other then the illust software does it work with anything else?