Author Topic: Free to a good home: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16  (Read 175 times)

schweaty

Free to a good home: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16
« on: June 23, 2014, 05:26:19 AM »
This is now free to the first person that wants it.  I will still pay for shipping.

All the connections are soldered and the D-Sub connectors have heat shrink around them.  I made it based on this YouTube video (credit where its due):

The ghetto tape labels are just for the new owner so they know which is which.  Anywho, this thing served me pretty good for 6 months or so and I hope it does the same for someone else (if anyone wants it).

Cheers!

-Dan

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:49:58 AM by schweaty »

420GOAT

Re: Raffle: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:52:51 AM »
sweet raffle, wish i had it before i made one.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

esteban

Re: Raffle: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 10:07:34 AM »
Awesome.
  |    | 

schweaty

Re: Free to a good home: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 06:07:52 AM »
TTT.  come get it

420GOAT

Re: Free to a good home: Homemade Composite Cable for TG-16
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:53:57 AM »
maybe the new guys dont know that this will work instead of having to buy a rarez turbo booster. comes with VAG grading.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.