Author Topic: Takin a trip...  (Read 522 times)

nodtveidt

Takin a trip...
« on: May 20, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »
From the 24th to the 31st of this month, my wife and I will be in the Sarasota Florida area so I won't be posting or coding during that time. Anyone here from that general area?

nodtveidt

Takin a trip...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 03:25:34 PM »
We're moving to Florida soon. Neat, eh? :D

TR0N

Takin a trip...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »
Quote from: "nodtveidt"

I'm goona pray for you since floriduh is hit, by many hurricanes during the summer  :wink:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Takin a trip...
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 05:03:39 PM »
Tron, I should mention before nod does that he lives in Puerto Rico :D .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

Takin a trip...
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 02:37:01 AM »
Kool! Good luck with the move :).

East Coast Turbo Enthusiasts are the best! If all goes well, I'll be back in the East by the end of the summer as well. Although, I must admit I am biased and when I say "East", I actually only think about the Northeast. But I'm willing to think in broader terms :)

You have your own server for frozenutopia, correct? Will that be affected by the move? Just curious :)
  |    | 

nodtveidt

Takin a trip...
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 08:00:29 AM »
frozenutopia.com is hosted on one of my shared servers in Texas, so it won't be affected. :D

TR0N

Takin a trip...
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 04:56:11 PM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
Tron, I should mention before nod does that he lives in Puerto Rico :D .

My bad i've been listening to,too many FA jokes as of late.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

nodtveidt

Takin a trip...
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
We're not leaving after all. To make a very long story short, we got screwed over by her father, who was going to give us a place to stay temporarily while we put together enough money for a house. He backed out, and we had to tell the people we were gonna work for that we couldn't take the jobs. So we got screwed over bigtime.

Your family is always the first to f*ck you.

esteban

Takin a trip...
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 06:49:21 AM »
We're not leaving after all. To make a very long story short, we got screwed over by her father, who was going to give us a place to stay temporarily while we put together enough money for a house. He backed out, and we had to tell the people we were gonna work for that we couldn't take the jobs. So we got screwed over bigtime.

Your family is always the first to f*ck you.
Noooooooo! Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. Very, very frustrating. I had a similar (but not nearly as devastating) experience with my parents recently as well. I couldn't believe my parents were as harsh and inflexible as they were. It was insane, especially considering that my parents-in-law have been more than helpful.

I hope everything works out for you and your family :) , sorry about the bummer :(
  |    | 

bgarske

Takin a trip...
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »
Hey man. I live in Sarasota! Too bad I didn't see your thread earlier when you were in town. So sorry about your family. Maybe if you're in the neighborhood you can stop by. I'd offer to put you guys up but I don't think my wife would be keen on the idea. Let me know if there's anything I can do here to help!

Ninja Spirit

Takin a trip...
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 04:31:23 PM »
Aw that's f*cked up man! So much for family...