Author Topic: Turbokon Component Board V.2  (Read 279 times)

HercTNT

Turbokon Component Board V.2
« on: October 18, 2014, 08:30:38 AM »
I recently had Turbokon install a RGB to Component board in my Tennokoe Bank 2. The Tennokoe Bank 2 is a relatively cheap battery backup unit for the PC-Engine that is also easily modded to fit U.S. Turbo's.  The edition of Turbokon's RGB to Component video board to the Tennokoe Bank 2 adds a ton of value allowing you to hook your Turbo up to modern tv's with near RGB quality.  Those of you who really want to use your Turbo, or possibly other retro game system, on your tv can't go wrong with this mod. Those of you on the fence in regards to modding your system past stock should really get a Tennokoe Bank 2 and have it modded. You get all the benefit Of higher visual quality and battery backup while keeping your Turbografx or PC-Engine stock. Turbokon can be contacted in these boards, or at his website here. You will also find pictures of his mod and the quality it represents.

http://www.tg16pcemods.com/mods.html

Tennokoe Banks may be found by Pcenginefx members, or on ebay ranging for $25 to $50. 

Huge thanks to Turbokon for the work and extremely quick turnaround and fast shipping!!!

MotherGunner

Re: Turbokon Component Board V.2
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 10:38:04 AM »
Cool Herc, any pics?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

HercTNT

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »
Cool Herc, any pics?

My camera is garbage, Thats why I linked to his site for pics. Any pics I would take would not look right.

cjameslv

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 06:31:13 PM »
Cool Herc, any pics?

My camera is garbage, Thats why I linked to his site for pics. Any pics I would take would not look right.

Camera  #-o That's what cell phones are for.

HercTNT

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 07:47:12 AM »
Sorry james, were I live we still tool around in covered wagons and drink from wells. I shall try to do better next time :)

MotherGunner

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 10:17:16 AM »
Covered wagons, drinking from wells, but STILL having the means to power a video game system from BITD.  >=)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

HercTNT

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 11:35:39 AM »
Covered wagons, drinking from wells, but STILL having the means to power a video game system from BITD.  >=)
HA! well played sir, well played