Author Topic: Need some repair work on a DUO-RX - who's still doing repairs?  (Read 217 times)

turboswimbz

Need some repair work on a DUO-RX - who's still doing repairs?
« on: October 26, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »
Not sure which of you knuckleheads is still messing around with things but my RX has stopped working and I'd like to finally get it fixed, I have no way of playing PCE hueys. :(

THANKS in advance PCEFXer-inos.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

BlueBMW

Re: Need some repair work on a DUO-RX - who's still doing repairs?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »
thesteve, Turbokon, chop5 and Kirth Courage all still do repairs I believe.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turboswimbz

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:45:17 PM »
Not sure which of you knuckleheads is still messing around with things but my RX has stopped working and I'd like to finally get it fixed, I have no way of playing PCE hueys. :(

FrUitCaKe,

if you spent more time here,  you wouldn't need to ask this question. We all know you have defected to Feka and are jonesing for that arcade feel. Renounce Feka and embrace obey, and perhaps the same techs (loyal techs) who have been teching from the day you left to the day you came crawling back will be willing to help you.

-null

Well i suppose my absence was going to be pointed out sooner or later.  I would like to point out even though i am sure you jest that the last year was not spent dumping my collection or anything like that. I spent the last 8 months working to get into a job as a scientist while taking care of my bed ridden father who passed away two weeks ago as well as my mom and the house. So while i didnt want to be gone for so long i just didnt have time to keep up with you all. I am sorry. Turbo hugs.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

esteban

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »

FrUitCaKe,

if you spent more time here,  you wouldn't need to ask this question. We all know you have defected to Feka and are jonesing for that arcade feel. Renounce Feka and embrace obey, and perhaps the same techs (loyal techs) who have been teching from the day you left to the day you came crawling back will be willing to help you.

-null

Well i suppose my absence was going to be pointed out sooner or later.  I would like to point out even though i am sure you jest that the last year was not spent dumping my collection or anything like that. I spent the last 8 months working to get into a job as a scientist while taking care of my bed ridden father who passed away two weeks ago as well as my mom and the house. So while i didnt want to be gone for so long i just didnt have time to keep up with you all. I am sorry. Turbo hugs.

Turboswimzzzz!

Don't pay attention to nullify, he's just drunk-posting.

Sorry to hear about the recent developments.

Hope you are OK.

|    |