Author Topic: Light Gun Games  (Read 972 times)

BlueBMW

Re: Light Gun Games
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
I Know makes you wisit had a deeper game to it instead of a side thing

I mean I guess its sorta based on Twilight Princess but yeah it definitely left you wanting more.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 09:31:35 PM »
The wii should have just been marketed as a light gun machine. Big Buck Hunter is by far the best home conversion on the wii.

LA Machineguns / Gunblade was a really good lightgun game on Wii.  House of the Dead (both games) and the Resident Evil gun games were also really solid.  Ghost Squad was a lot of fun too.  I am not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I did really enjoy the light gun games on the Wii.

PS - Gotcha! is one of the best games on the NES.

bob

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 01:07:49 AM »
The wii should have just been marketed as a light gun machine. Big Buck Hunter is by far the best home conversion on the wii.

LA Machineguns / Gunblade was a really good lightgun game on Wii.  House of the Dead (both games) and the Resident Evil gun games were also really solid.  Ghost Squad was a lot of fun too.  I am not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I did really enjoy the light gun games on the Wii.

No...im serious. I loved all those games too. Ghost Squad was quirky fun.
I wasnt too into the cabella games. I just wanted to shoot...those make you "hunt", which i didnt have the patience for. They have quick mini-game modes....but they arent very good.

xelement5x

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 02:54:41 PM »

I played LA Machineguns in the arcade and noticed there was a Wii port.  Hearing a positive review on it makes me more inclined to grab a copy then.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
I Know makes you wisit had a deeper game to it instead of a side thing

I mean I guess its sorta based on Twilight Princess but yeah it definitely left you wanting more.

It really should have been a Kid Icarus themed "Targer Practice and Bow Shooting featuring Pit" game instead. But the Zelda franchise is bigger and more marketable.
--DragonmasterDan

esadajr

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2014, 03:36:17 AM »
Lethal Enforcers on the Sega CD, I totally dig the boss fights.

Too bad I no longer have a tube TV :(
Gaming since 1985

Medic_wheat

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2014, 03:48:41 AM »
Lethal Enforcers on the Sega CD, I totally dig the boss fights.

Too bad I no longer have a tube TV :(

I keep hoping someone will creat some gadget that will allow light gun games to function on a lcd tv since one day crt tvs will be gone. 

Some sort of by pass or sensor that minics a crt tv .....

Although such a device will most likely be inconceivable!

I do not think that words means what you think it does.

Punch

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2014, 05:27:31 AM »
Area 51 is the best lightgun shooter ever made.

Mechanized Attack, the game from devil 666 on the NES is actually pretty interesting albeit short.

TR0N

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2014, 05:10:45 PM »
Hmm beast busters any one ? It's some thing snk never gave it a port.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec