Author Topic: WTB: Ninja Gaiden, Cotton, & Winds of Thunder  (Read 662 times)

Alls Wills

Re: WTB: Ninja Gaiden, Cotton, & Winds of Thunder
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »
Alls - butt slap jokes aside (lol), Cotton likely will cost you more the Dracula X just as FYI, esp if you go after the IUS ersion.  Even JP version go on par with Drac X these days.

and dont be scared,  we are a crazy bunch here, but good guys in general, only when lammers come by do we kick there arse out of here!!

-Tokei

Hello.

The US version is incredibly expensive, but the Japanese version can be had for decent prices if you check around a bit.

The folks on this forum seem fine, but I'm much more of a one on one discussion(PM or email) kind of guy.

I just picked this up, so it can certainly be had for less than drac x.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221668361431
I still think this price was high, but it was a USA seller and disc looks brand new.
I also picked up ninja gaiden here on forums for $30 (complete). Good luck, but generally deals are hard to come by unless you at least make an effort to get a bit involved. All the members are great here, so "I'm not fond if posting" is kind of a shit attitude if you want deals. Go to ebay, all these games are there for purchase.
You'll find this place is slightly different than a lot of other forums.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I won't be joining in on very many discussions. I'm not looking to spend eBay prices, but I'm not looking for a great deal either(I'm mostly hoping to save a bit on shipping); these are all games I'll be buying soon(except maybe Dracula X) from other websites, but I decided to check here before purchasing.