Author Topic: Join my "TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine GLOBAL" Facebook  (Read 337 times)

takashirose

Join my "TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine GLOBAL" Facebook
« on: August 07, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »
Hello!  I made this thread so that I could spread word about my Facebook group entitled "TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine GLOBAL"!  I first began the "TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine" Facebook group for Rutgers University students, but realised that I should make a global group so I started a new one called "TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine GLOBAL", which as you guessed it, is for any student part of Facebook.  So please join and spread the word about TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine.  Check it out.  There is a Bonk group on Facebook, but I guess I am the first one about the TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine systems.  I don't know why there weren't already.  Take care and see you there!
Let the old mix with the new.

nodtveidt

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
Erm...link?

merriman_bk

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:12:49 PM »
Sorry I would but I like to steer clear of facebook and myspace, ewww. ;)

----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker, vestcoat
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

takashirose

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:35:11 PM »
The thing is that there is technically no link.  I could copy whatever is at the top, but it will only lead you to the facebook login screen.  

www.facebook.com

In order to be a member of Facebook you need to be either a high school student, college student, or allumni.

Facebook is a lot better than myspace.  At least it's just students and not you friendly neighbourhood rapist.  Of course students can be just as bad, but hey what can you do.  Check it out.

takashirose

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 12:36:13 PM »
This is what happens when I copy and paste the link:

http://rutgers.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204739170

It won't lead you to my group, sadly.

takashirose

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 12:38:56 PM »
I checked it out.  Actually if you are logged into facebook, the link will work.  If not, it will prompt you to input your e-mail address and password for Facebook.  Even if you are in a foreign college, you could join facebook unless your college is not registered in Facebook, but colleges are being signed up.

GUTS

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 06:45:50 PM »
I agree with Idiot Toys when they said that Students, DJs, and Students who are DJs are the most annoying f*ckers on earth  I'll take the 45 year old rapists instead.

merriman_bk

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 07:41:41 PM »
^hah, so true

----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker, vestcoat
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

takashirose

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 02:50:02 AM »
I just wanted to advertise the group and look what I get.