Author Topic: Need custom case for Bonk 3 Hu Card - $$$ or trade  (Read 269 times)

tbone3969

Need custom case for Bonk 3 Hu Card - $$$ or trade
« on: November 07, 2016, 03:01:50 AM »
I just picked up the Hu Card and Instructions for Bonk 3.  Loking to get a custom case.  I was gonna order from Seymor Onion online but he stiffed me on some Hu Card covers.  Anyone know where to get a nice custom case made?

TIA
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Need custom case for Bonk 3 Hu Card - $$$ or trade
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 03:15:34 AM »
I think Jodi is the only person doing full manuals.

Sparky has all the spine stickers, but you'll have to provide your own donor case.  Mr. Nanto was the only guy known to have newly made cases available, but he quit doing 'em.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

tbone3969

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 03:17:02 AM »
Just to be clear I have the manual.  Just need the case.  I'm gonna try Sparky.  I have plenty of donors.  Thanks for the info.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

780racer

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 09:02:43 AM »
Just to be clear I have the manual.  Just need the case.  I'm gonna try Sparky.  I have plenty of donors.  Thanks for the info.

Mind kicking 780racer a few donor cases? lol
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html