Author Topic: shadow of the beast...help.  (Read 178 times)

NeoFreak

shadow of the beast...help.
« on: September 26, 2006, 02:09:21 AM »
yes; i know, i know. I just want to finish this game ok...

so ive only gotten a chance to play like an hour over the past 3 days, but ive been doing pretty well finding the items like the gun, and wrench. trying to figure out what area to tackle first. i found the key at the bottom of the "house" dungeon basement, then on my way up, there is this huge rolling juggernaut with skulls and spikes and then a wall appears on the other side of me. touching the spikes is instant death... but ive been trying to punch the thing as it rolling backwards. anyone got a good exploit on this bitch of a thing. do i need the gun first and then back track?

NEC n.(en•E•shee)

torgo

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 02:54:13 AM »
Use the Turbo switch on your controller (if I remember correctly.)
PS Nation

goat

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 04:59:47 AM »
There's an item held by some statue in the lower left of that level...is that the gun you're referring to? You can defeat the rolling guy with that item without having to get close to him. I never found a wrench...maybe that's why I got stuck (and/or died repeatedly) not too long after. There's an option screen to increase your continues/health(?) as well...you might have to hit select to reach it.

Kaminari

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:08:40 AM »
Push II, I, I, II at the title screen (with the running Beast). Should help you learn the ropes :)