Author Topic: Favorite Bonk soundtrack?  (Read 869 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: Favorite Bonk soundtrack?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
Heh, the boss tunes for 1 & 2 is the ringtone for when my dad calls, since I work for him. :)

Edit-I've decided to go ahead & remake all the redbook tracks for Bonk 3.  It shouldn't take long in theory.  I'm doing this also partially to get me motivated into finishing the Mega Man soundtrack I've been working on.  I really want to finish that.  I've worked on Bonk music before for a different project, so I already know what sounds I like on my synth for this.  I don't plan on doing much if any fluff however.  I'll, for now at least, just do the basic tunes without any extra's to save time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:39:41 PM by ParanoiaDragon »

dallaspattern

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 02:14:55 PM »
One of my faves is the skull elevator in B1, followed by level 1-1. Chip tune perfection did an excellent job at setting the tone for the series.

gex

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 04:28:23 PM »
ahh it's interesting what u guys think about the CD music! Not as linear as i thought it would be.. off topic but i wonder how the load times are. With bonk 3 CD*

dallaspattern

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 03:58:19 PM »
Just played through B.A. last night. Couldn't beat king drool, but also noticed how excellent the tunes are in his castle!

gex

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 07:05:22 PM »
Heh, the boss tunes for 1 & 2 is the ringtone for when my dad calls, since I work for him. :)

Edit-I've decided to go ahead & remake all the redbook tracks for Bonk 3.  It shouldn't take long in theory.  I'm doing this also partially to get me motivated into finishing the Mega Man soundtrack I've been working on.  I really want to finish that.  I've worked on Bonk music before for a different project, so I already know what sounds I like on my synth for this.  I don't plan on doing much if any fluff however.  I'll, for now at least, just do the basic tunes without any extra's to save time.

I f*cking love your signature haha

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 07:15:22 AM »
Bonk 3CD is pretty good once you get used to it.  I never had the HuCard Bonk 3, so I was very used to the CD tunes.

With that being said- I would rank them like this:
Bonk's Revenge > Bonk's Adventure > Bonk 3CD >>>>>>>>>>Bonk 3 HuCard