Author Topic: How long does it take for Multimods.com to reply to e-mail?  (Read 185 times)

MrFulci

How long does it take for Multimods.com to reply to e-mail?
« on: December 08, 2006, 11:01:03 PM »
I gather some folsk on this board have dealt with the person at this site.

I sent one e-mail earlier this year, I didn't receive a response, my attention floated elsewhere, and I never got around to e-mailing the person again.

Lately, my attention is back towards multimods.com, I only sent an e-mail yesterday, however, I'm curious how long does it generally take for multimods to address e-mails?
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

SignOfZeta

Re: How long does it take for Multimods.com to reply to e-mail?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 01:59:54 AM »
He was great at it, but he got another job and some other stuff happened. There is an explanation somewhere else in the forum from a month ago or so.

At this point, I'd just forget about it. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be able to resume his services, but for now just consider him out of business. If a guy can't find the time to reply to an email after 3 or 4 months, its obvious he just isn't into it anymore.

MrFulci

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 02:45:38 AM »
I read that the person who operates that site is D-Lite (Right?)

I see now he hasstuff going on, etc.

If I don't hear from him soon, next year I may send another message.

Though, if he ducks in here sometime, send me an e-mail reply! I'm interested in purchasing something.

Thanks for the reply, SignofZeta.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

vestcoat

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 11:57:44 AM »
I think he'll show up again sooner or later.  The lord's just been rainin' shit on him.  I read his explaination a while ago and couldn't believe some of the stuff he's going through.