Author Topic: Will this work? Tg16 w CDrom addon, converter and Arcade Card Pro!  (Read 464 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Will this work? Tg16 w CDrom addon, converter and Arcade Card Pro!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 03:33:31 AM »
Before reading that I thought he had brain cancer or something, so this is kind of good news, IMO. I'm actually really relived that his problems are mostly ones he can back out of if things get really bad. That is, quit the job, sell the extra house. I mean...seriously, dealing with renters is a pain in the rear, but its kind of hard to feel sorry for someone well off enough to own more that one home.

Reading that makes me glad I called it quits after an associates degree, and will rent till I die. I just don't need the stress. :)

TR0N

Re: Will this work? Tg16 w CDrom addon, converter and Arcade Card Pro!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 04:45:57 PM »
Before reading that I thought he had brain cancer or something, so this is kind of good news, IMO. I'm actually really relived that his problems are mostly ones he can back out of if things get really bad. That is, quit the job, sell the extra house. I mean...seriously, dealing with renters is a pain in the rear, but its kind of hard to feel sorry for someone well off enough to own more that one home.

Reading that makes me glad I called it quits after an associates degree, and will rent till I die. I just don't need the stress. :)
Heck the whole market for selling a house these days is mess up period.

Realy it's in a slump good if your the "buyer" but if your the seller watch out  :P

I guess it's a good thing i didn't get around yet 'to sending my, Duo-R to D to be modded.

Hopefuly by the time he get's things in order... i'll have the money to have my Duo modded by him.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec