Author Topic: Smelling my own farts? aka Turbo games playlists  (Read 108 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Smelling my own farts? aka Turbo games playlists
« on: June 19, 2024, 02:00:41 PM »
Heyo!  I'm sure I've annoyingly spammed most of my twitch links to most of you guys in various chats elsewhere, but I thought I would mention a bit about the games and videos accumulated over the past few years!  What better than to compile a list of the youtube links in this very thread!?  Definitely not the most entertaining streamer in the world, but if you've ever wanted to see some of the real-time struggles or thoughts of my dumbass while playing Turbo games, you could check these out.

The amount of games I've actually sunk my teeth into and stuck with since streaming games live on twitch has exploded, where I used to sporatically pick up games here and there usually to be put back down for a millennia...  So as luck would have it, it's actually motivated me to see most games through to the end.

While, not every game I play is Turbo related (some NES, SNES, Gens, Saturn, PS4/5, and even PC/steam games!), I still enjoy playing the OBEY over all others!  So if you're at all even interested, here is where I catalog all of my play recordings. They include irritating sounds, which is just my voice, but if you can stand that, you may enjoy! :)

Ys I -

Dragon Slayer -

Neutopia II-

Rondo -

Dungeon Explorer II -

Valis III etc -

Dead of Brain I (never completed) -

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Re: Smelling my own farts? aka Turbo games playlists
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 02:01:08 PM »
Currently playing: