Author Topic: Duo, SuperGrafx, and more  (Read 262 times)

deamentia

Duo, SuperGrafx, and more
« on: December 28, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »
$175 - NEC Super Grafx - Comes with controller, A/V hook ups and AC Adaptor

$150 - NEC PC Engine Duo - Comes with controller, A/V hook ups, AC Adaptor, and original box and packaging

$175 - Mega Drive w/ Mega CD attachment (Japanese, first generation motorized CD-ROM tray) - Comes with controller, A/V hook ups, AC Adaptor, and original box and packaging

$100 - Sega Saturn (Japanese, White) - Comes with controller, A/V hook ups, AC Adaptor, and original box and packaging

$50 - Sega Saturn (Japanese, Gray) - Comes with controller, A/V hook ups, AC Adaptor

The original boxes I have for these items are in excellent condition - this is a real find for collectors. I'm willing to negotiate on prices if you're willing to buy more than one system.

If you have specific Japanese games for any of these systems that you're looking for, feel free to email me at deamentia@mac.com and I'll let you know if I have it or not.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:11:29 PM by deamentia »

GUTS

Re: Duo, SuperGrafx, and more
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »
AGH man I want that Mega CD so bad, dammit I wished you would have had this a month ago!  I'll have some more cash in about a month so I'll check back with you and see if you still have it.

FM-77

Re: Duo, SuperGrafx, and more
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 04:50:26 AM »
Wow, that Sega Saturn looked really nice. Got any better photos of it for me? Do you ship to Sweden? How much?